Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad

Lets see.... 6 hours of reading, 73 pages and 1090 posts later, I've finally finished reading this mammoth of a thread.

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate your absolutely stunning work on this car! Secondly, those bastards that I would call it

"assaulted" your car, should be thrown in jail for life. 4 (5?) years of blood sweat and I hope, plenty of beers later,

these half-with pricks come along and draw pictures of themselves on something they could never achieve. Atleast, they

didn't write it with a wire brush :doh:.

Ok, it's 1:47am and it's bedtime...right?

Good luck with everything, Teddy! I really would like to see this car in the flesh one day. Top work, mate. :laff:

Vinnie.

Edited by seabiscuit

Well, i have returned from fraiser island. 2 Weeks away = nice :D.

Next thing to be done to vehicle over next few weeks, pending $ & Time - Adjustable camber plates with ae86 coil overs for front. The entire front end still needs to be removed as something isnt quite right !

seabiscuit - hahah, glad you liked it. Thats alot of reading !

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Teddy!

Might be a bit of an off question but you woulden't know the part number for the Front Castor Arm Bushes?

I'm having bit of trouble finding them, Silly pricks at Super cheap & Auto barn been stuffing me around heaps.

post-6-1155979749_thumb.jpg

http://www.nolathane.com.au search on here for all the bits you need i used this list to get all my bit through motortraders as they didnt know what the heck i was talking about.

and the part no. is 48064 sedan and 48135 panel van and wagon

• 2 weeks later...

hahahah i was waiting for someone to spot that :hmm:

Might be some happy surprise photos of a .. selected loooong awaited part(s) for this car early next week, if things go to plan.

:(

Currently searching for

- 4.11 or 3.9 Open Center Diff

- Coil over Kit with Adjustable tops for front Struts (ae86 - Yet to be installed to car)

Finally removed the CUSCO and Mangotree Performance Stickers. Sorry Paulie, the day had finally come :dance:

• 1 month later...

hahah, thanks :y:

Once my white car is sorted out, progress will be back in full swing for this thing.

Surely 2009 is finish year for blue car. lol. Anyone want to attend the blue car's finished cruise ? :)

hahahah