August 21, 201016 yr comment_461284 hahaha bit hard to work on the car when I'm in Florida. One Day :( didn't you just go to America teddy? Pretty sure it is obvious. Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_461287 Me or you provide white glove ? =D Uncle Shady (Don Vito) has it covered. Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_461293 Pretty sure it is obvious. He went just not long ago is what I meant. Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_461329 That f@$king H2 photo is going to haunt me forever :( you need to update your pics when you go to Russia :D Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_461336 I'll be renting something obscure in Japan next week, so I'll give you some more ammo for ANOTHER couple of years :( Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_461358 I'll be renting something obscure in Japan next week Please be kei class :( Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_461374 Please be kei class :( I wish... I've got 5 other people to lug around so most likely a Vellfire or Alphard. Report
September 3, 201016 yr Author comment_465449 *has been to Autobacs here in Tokyo. can't wait to install new bits onto car.. *squeee* =D =D Report
September 29, 201016 yr Author comment_472474 So, I'm trying to find my way onto one of the many Freeways here in San Francisco, and not only am i getting passed by pensioners in mustangs doing 20 MPH over the speed limit, i almost got Crushed by an F-truck as tall as the empire state building who somehow failed to see my white shit box. The Tires on the bloody thing surpassed the roof line of my chevy. Only in America... Should have put the 120 DB Jap horns into the rent a car. lolz. Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_472484 So, I'm trying to find my way onto one of the many Freeways here in San Francisco, and not only am i getting passed by pensioners in mustangs doing 20 MPH over the speed limit, i almost got Crushed by an F-truck as tall as the empire state building who somehow failed to see my white shit box. The Tires on the bloody thing surpassed the roof line of my chevy. Only in America... Should have put the 120 DB Jap horns into the rent a car. lolz. Have you thought about driving on the correct side of the road :P Post pics of the many parts you have acquired. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_472526 Have you thought about driving on the correct side of the road :P Post pics of the many parts you have acquired. They're all in a box at my place :P Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_472559 Hey boy... would'y mahnd steppin' outta the veeeeehickl? :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now