Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

From the shed update.

Todays workings resulted in getting the brakes sorted. After a few hours of twinkering, re adjusting pedal, hbrake, bleeding brakes, freeing up both front callipers, ʞ©$ɟing nipples. lol. Brake fluid black, with no pedal feel. Whops :P.

Tonight getting the front sway bar bushes replaced, they fell off the car when taking it off the trailer. Whops MKII for the day.

Removed front grill, put the new badge on. lol. Pics to come, where did i put my camera.

Oh, in my wanderings of things and stuff, i found a NOS SV21 Rear brake light centre mount light that looks alot nicer than the boxy aftermarket one i was going to use.

Pending temperature of the oven, i might get in and do that tomorrow. Currently soaked in diff and brake fluid. yuck. Laptop and Shed update ftw.

can't. Wait. To. Drive. It.

Now, where id i put that boss kit , i have a steering wheel i hand picked in Japan i want to show ya'll =D

/

Been working on the clutch today, new front sway bar bushes in after a ʞ©$ɟ-a-round with parts :P

Tail shaft balance issues sorted out, Car is quite smooth without load upto 100 kmh on stands, before it wanted to drop off and run away. ha. Just have to see how it goes on the maiden voyage!

what else is on the cards. mmmMMMM.

Some reason the low beam function and dash lights are all innop now. unsure why. Might go have a poke around and work that out.

If anyone has a or knows of a 4AGE A/C Pump. id love to hear from you :)

Boss kit, thats what i was going to find..

yea yea yea ill put some pics up later =D

Mínt as ;)

Pics

P1060307.JPG

Some New Red bits

~

P1060306.JPG

I found some NOS Things, clamps ftw

~

P1060305.JPG

who's seen a new toyota box like that ? =D

~

P1060304.JPG

totoro is happy, he never gets angry at the speed of my work :laff:

~

P1060303.JPG

Bit of rear fitment. Get that up ya'

~

P1060302.JPG

Turns out the rear brake lamp from the *gas* SV21 was used. So, Reconditioning time.

~

P1060308.JPG

Nolathane-Caviar anyone?

~

P1060310.JPG

DeepCORN.

Back to installing some glowing dice.