Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad

Thankyouuu =D

7 years, 3 months, 1 day from the first day I started working on it in Justin's parents shed, over 1800 km's away - Blue car / OKe70 is now on the road ;)#

Had 88 km's on the clock (000088.3 km's) :P this time last week. Tonight, put 140 km's on the clock over about 2 hours.

Adjusted the headlights, re-wired the cooling fan operation, Installed my new cup holders properly in the ashtray (so proud, I need a photo :P).

Car has a vibration in 3rd at about 3000 off-load, comes and goes in all the gears; eh. Its not too bad atm.

Really need to install the door operated fade-in & out feet lights. I hate not being able to see things at night :P

Exhaust got fixed up. By the people that fitted it. With a ziptie :S - Will get the name of the company and bag them out sometime later.

On the cards tomorrow : Horn / Check fluids / Tyre pressures / Adjust TPS / Switch for choke position / Radio / Speakers / More Km's / Oil pressure gauge

It still feels.. odd that it's actually on the road now. =D

I shouldn't, but i kinda drive it like a granny. owning a volvo 240 and 1x HZJ75 non turbo L/C Will do that to you ^_^

T

• Upvote 1

Just for the record, when Nick purchased it off the 2nd? owner, the car was driven in the shed December 2002.

Wow. It has been 10 years since that car has been on QLD's roads.

a 1/3 of its life in a shed.

Numberplates should have been LOL 070

^_^