Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad

hahah ^^ Sir Shades is actually on the money hey. 2 weeks and there will be a.. worthy update. You'll all like it : )

and, thankyou so much for the kind words. :blush:

What not reg?? I highly doubt it though.

I still think the datto will be finished first. :lolcry:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. (1st post)

Just read this whole thread from start to finish and was getting excited knowing that I was getting to the end and I could see the finished result. But then all the updates just dried up?

Anyway what you have achieved so far is a great result and I can't wait for the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

lul yeah, time to get some dirt under the princess fingers.

Tonights Objective : Remove Exhaust, Remove axles, Remove Diff centre & inspect 2 way cusco. Would have completed more, but its fu*king hot & flying mozzys like my sexy ass.

Needs : Axle seals replaced (leaking, something about it.. sitting too long? :blush: ) . LSD is spastic tight. Never had a 2 way cusco? apart before. Apparently Mumblezzz back in the day had this one "tightened". Lets face it, it acts like a locker. its horrible. haha. So, still unsure what to do with that. Will talk to some people(s).

Once axle seals are replaced, rear axles can go back in. Must inspect rear brake line to diff, think its a little old now. mmm. haha.

Fuel line ends have to come off and be flanged to prevent any. um.. "moist leakage"

Front end has to be jacked up into the air, on stands & removed. Ol girls been sitting that long, anything nolathane related has...*says this really quickly* Perished. So, out with _all_ of that, In with Adjustable camber tops, Xt130 LCA's, Ae86 struts and brakes. Coil overs? Perhaps, unsure. thats next weeks bother.

Door cards & Dash need some completing as well.

That'll do for now. Thats the until rego list anyway.

Thankyou for all your support and comments over the years, puts a smile on the dial.

:)

lol at the fact that its been 2 1/2 years since i have put a spanner on this thing. time fly's when you spend 10 odd months combined oversea's in that time. haha. only been in this country 66% of the time since i worked on this car last. hahaha.