Tiger Stripes

Tiger

Do I Spray Black Tiger Stripes on Tiger Mica?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

tigerolla10ej.jpg

This is pretty much what the car will look like with the paint on... it looks a bit more reddy in the color, but it's Tiger Mica... Now, do I go with black airbrushed Tiger stripes in portions of the vehicle? Throughout the whole car? Or none at all?

Your votes and comments please...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHAHAHA! Trust you to say that Kanga! haha

Nah, everybody on any forums knows me as Tiger... not just because of these forums now.. it's just becoming a new nickname (MSN is the same and it just gets around, so it's sticking with me). I wouldn't mind having a theme for my car, and it's not gonna be to the extreme of the Osman Bros WRX and stuff... but I was just thinking to spray a guard , a door, part of the bonnnet or boot, little bit on the roof.. subtly.

Yeah.. I like Tigers :) I mean.. how did you guess? hahahaha

i sort of think maybe some period style black GT stripes would go down well.

recently i saw a 120Y sedan in the same colour. it had similar wheels to yours and black stripes down each side, going up the C-pillars and over the roof. looked shit hot. kind of strange really as normally i hate 120Y's, but this thing was really well done.

maybe tiger stripe the interior or something?

Edited by Felix

:( I like the sound of tiger stripes in portions - it gives your car a theme but without going OTT! so long as you do it (or get it ) done properly it'd look good... just be careful with your colour though... black could be a little overbearing but if you went a more subtle colour like a rusty brown - or a colour that is the same as the body but darker it would look really nice but not over-bearing... you could even then put some darker pinstripes on it again to make it a little more fancy if it tickles ya pickle of course...

:pirate: :) :)

i wouldn't do it. don't rice the exterior of your car, an old corolla suits a subtle paint job set off by a clean set of wheels (ie: not ugly chrome things like in the above pic). a theme interior wouldn't be too bad, i can have respect for a well done leather or velour job with interior airbrushing