Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Red Baron Ke25

Featured Replies

  • Author

Pretty much decided to do an original colour closed door respray on the 25. As engine bay is alright. I'm going to switch the running gear out of the twenny into the 25 and have a te27 replica. The only rust I can find is a tiny bit in te bottom of guards and in the spare wheel well.

It's a deluxe can anyone tell me how this differs

from the base model? I will probably sell the

ke20 with the 3k and toyoglide once the transplant has been made into the 25 :(

70fd05c2.jpg

 

 

53e034c4.jpg

bed6c036.jpg

d7a8ef8d.jpg

f5d15b44.jpg

 

Hope you like :)

Edited by benhachi

  • Replies 211
  • Views 292.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pretty much decided to do an original colour closed door respray on the 25. As engine bay is alright. I'm going to switch the running gear out of the twenny into the 25 and have a te27 replica. The on

Posted Images

Mines a delux too. I think only difference is u get under dash parcel shelf as standard.

  • Author

Oh ok I was hoping it would have better seats or something ha. Yours looks really nice, not my choice of wheels though. :)

Delux Badging is different too and I was told front grill. Ya I'm gonna get some watanabes or hiyashi streets eventually. Was a good set for my conversion till I find some others ie save enough money.

That ke25's cooooool!

 

You have ae86 coilovers in the '20 yeah? How'd you go with tierods on that?

 

Cheers

Pretty sure the deluxe came with the the twin carb 3k and a tacho. Bumper mounted driving lights etc.

  • Author

I'll probably be selling my 14x 8.5 -13 watanabes soon. Just too much hassel and I don't want to touch the guards on the 25 at this time. They haven't been touched :)!!

Thinking 14x7.5 starsharks or mkII's.

And I'm not sure about tie rods I just had te27 steering arms and the 86 struts fit right onto them. I'm taking them out now though and putting them in the front of the 25. I pick it up tomorrow my mates got a detailing truck so I'll see how 5 hours detailing it will being it up and what secrets I'll find. I think the outer light garnish is different on the deluxe looks like the te27 one

I just read this from the start, now you're starting again! Those what's are lush with that stretch! I'd rather them than starsharks, but if by mk2s you mean longchamps, I'd rather those! what's and longchamps are the sex :yes: How much would you want the for the wats?

Can't wait to see what you do next, a te27 is a dream for me, hurry please!

 

Toby.

  • Author

Ssr mk2's :) different to longchamps.

I'm going to create a separate rides thread for the 25 I took it for a drive today such a beautiful car. ac462d6a.jpg

  • Author

Small updates for this week; picking up jdm 86 front brakes on Sunday, paying slot of money for brakes so better be as good as people say compared to adm 86 brakes. Also going to buy eBay moulded carpet for ke20/25/26 anyone had experience with this stuff is it moulded well? Good quality? Here's a photo of today took her fpr a drive up the street again unregistered too much of an urge to drive her

1a048d92.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm doing my carpet soon so let me know how it did in yours

 

ive heard positive and negative feedback from it like it doesnt fit around the trans tunnel so well and there is alot of adjusting etc but seems to fit with abit of manouvering

  • Author

Haven't put em on yet bit scared to :/ and it's a big job smoothing the guards out flat. Dunno what to do

I'm doing my carpet soon so let me know how it did in yours

 

ive heard positive and negative feedback from it like it doesnt fit around the trans tunnel so well and there is alot of adjusting etc but seems to fit with abit of manouvering

 

I'd imagine it's made for auto trans tunnel therefore wider and so it'll fit both tunnels

  • 3 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.