December 16, 201015 yr Author comment_488673 yeah i know how you feel. if i never see another pressure pack respray milo tin cannon exhaust commodore with a stereo worth more than the car itself it would be too soon. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488681 I've never had someone say anything bad about my car, or the fact that I own a 30 year old corolla. There will always be shit thrown at you for owning a toyota, but ol school corolla's every one loves seeing them. And my car is no prize piece it needs work but that's always a conversation starter, and I mean I've found that everyone loves the ol 2 door pillarless....come on....you know you love it. Ke70 owners get shit thrown their way more than others cause it's that kinda car, like a skyline, silvia, subaru, VL, 180sx you know what I mean? (hard to type what is easier talked about in person) And this wasn't a stab at e70 drivers either** Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488689 i cop it alot for owning corollas but at the sametime i find people admire them and think they are cool BUT the long dick of the law loves to harass corolla drivers haha Report
December 16, 201015 yr Author comment_488694 hmm maybe they think we are trying to take over the world.....corolla style? Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488695 I have a 70 and know what ya mean jono, but I love all the old rollas. And I'll never have too put a chevy badge on it either ha ha Report
December 16, 201015 yr Author comment_488696 nah no chevy badge needed mate, all you need is a toyota badge, a rollaclub sticker, and a rolla nut behind the wheel= epic win Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488699 Every now and then i'll be talking to someone about the ke20 every so oftensomeone will be like, "why waste you time on that?" or "what a waste of money!" and i'll be all like "go back to bongridge you dommey f@$k!" or "your a f@$kin G-Unit!" Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488700 nah no chevy badge needed mate, all you need is a toyota badge, a rollaclub sticker, and a rolla nut behind the wheel= epic win Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488701 For me its painfull to see classic, hard to find rolla's driven by P platers that drive like f@ckheads and abuse them. Especially when they are in great condition. Saw a 35 coupe written off the other day :( .Any car enthusiast appreciates eachothers oppinions. Some people are mad keen on skylines/ silvia's etc, some on classic V8's, some classic motorbikes. I still respect intelligent opinions. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488706 I've got a KE70, and the only bad thing that's been said about it is my dad complaining I spend too much money on it and that all my parts are filling up the shed. Oh and my girlfriend calls me a bogan sometimes Edited December 16, 201015 yr by rianwest Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488718 When I had a flat battery one day I asked a workmate for a push start - he promptly asked me if I wanted a can of petrol and a lighter instead :lolcry: I told him where to go and push started the old girl on my own. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488719 Just went for a 'lap' around ipswich's main street with all the comodoore drivers. Drove past a cop parked on the side of the road at a speed bump, lol ofcorse i had to go slow over it cause of how low my rear end is! Straight away their lights were on pulling me over :( haha luckily i got mad cops that just wanted to see the rolla! haha trying to guess what year model it ws and what not cop 1: "its abit low in the back isnt it?" Me : "nah it looks lower then it is?" cop 2: "you must have a full tank of fuel right?" me " yeah its full so i scrape somtimes" cop 1 " looks at fuel gauge" *near empty* "yeah shes full to the brink" cop2 "have a good night fella's" me" what no breath test?" cop 2" oh shit yeah, blow untill i say stop" haha wouldnt happen in a slammed holden, would get defect straight away! love my rolla Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488724 Just went for a 'lap' around ipswich's main street with all the comodoore drivers. Have had a few people say 'why the f@$k would you bring a corolla lapping' Expression on their faces are a bit different 'afterwards'. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_488728 Just went for a 'lap' around ipswich's main street with all the comodoore drivers. Drove past a cop parked on the side of the road at a speed bump, lol ofcorse i had to go slow over it cause of how low my rear end is! Straight away their lights were on pulling me over :( haha luckily i got mad cops that just wanted to see the rolla! haha trying to guess what year model it ws and what not cop 1: "its abit low in the back isnt it?" Me : "nah it looks lower then it is?" cop 2: "you must have a full tank of fuel right?" me " yeah its full so i scrape somtimes" cop 1 " looks at fuel gauge" *near empty* "yeah shes full to the brink" cop2 "have a good night fella's" me" what no breath test?" cop 2" oh shit yeah, blow untill i say stop" haha wouldnt happen in a slammed holden, would get defect straight away! love my rolla Same thing happened to me a few months back, cop waved me down came up to the window and checked my license and asked do you know why I waved you down? No why? "cus I want to look at this thing it's tough". cheers mate and off I went. On the gold coast people nearly jump out of their cars to give you the thumbs up of approval. Makes your day Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now