Owning A Corolla

madKE35coupe

hey guys, i don't know whether I'm the only one or not, but has anyone else been given shit about owning a corolla? mainly the older models though, as i have found. people probably wonder why we don't just sell up and buy a newer car (or a commodore as some say). i own a 97 subaru impreza atm, and its a great car and all, but i appreciate the little things more now. i had forgotten how much fun these little cars are, and so much easier to maintain than modern cars. so i was just wondering if anyone else has or is in the same boat as i currently am? cheers brendan

Members dont see this ad

Honestly I don't ever really give a shit bout what others think about the cars I drive,Its my personal expression and a love for a different time in motoring history.Anyway,I'm sure that there just jealous underneath,not everybody has the vision and skill to build something that is classic and gets noticed!!

My secret,I just ignore them.

yes i have this problem some times all i say is... shut up your car is going down in value, or u "yeh my cars shit thats why everyone looks at it when I'm driving anywhere and my favourite "take your car to the mechanic and have him charge you labour, where as i say, what is this word u speak of "labour"? i only pay for parts and fix my self.... don't worry what others say, its what you want that matters at the end of the day.. and rollas r mad!!

true that. i never really let it bothered me much. my first car was a 1983 mazda 929 (i know not a rolla) but i regret getting rid of it every day since. this is my first corolla, and I'm planning on keeping it for a while. all i have to do is help my bro in law get his KE20 on the road!