Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

  • Author

take up much backseat space?

Not really, maybe a fraction more then the originals did. It's not often I cart people around in it anyways, if I did, I'm sure they can sit cross-legged with plastic bags over their shoes :)

  • Replies 272
  • Views 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Not really, maybe a fraction more then the originals did. It's not often I cart people around in it anyways, if I did, I'm sure they can sit cross-legged with plastic bags over their shoes :)

 

 

hahaha havent posted on this thread yet but that was worth it. that made me a laugh a little bit.

Good to meet you the other day mate, also good to hear you got the supra seats fitted. How many files did you end up going through? haha. And what colour are they?

  • Author

Good to meet you the other day mate, also good to hear you got the supra seats fitted. How many files did you end up going through? haha. And what colour are they?

Nice meeting you too man! Now get your 4AGE GOING!!! :)

post-11811-012436100 1304666196_thumb.jpg

post-11811-015980600 1304666236_thumb.jpg

post-11811-046503200 1304666261_thumb.jpg

post-11811-001925100 1304666281_thumb.jpg

post-11811-055254200 1304666302_thumb.jpg

post-11811-011390300 1304666382_thumb.jpg

post-11811-009283900 1304666405_thumb.jpg

phoar. I'll swap you for my red ones? haha

you should of cut them down douche bag!

 

all fit perfectly?

  • Author

you should of cut them down douche bag!

 

all fit perfectly?

The holes are slightly off the extra tabs helped for grip when fitting the seats, I'm not too fused by over hang. I'll pretty it all up when I get them reupholstered and what not. On another note thinking of changing my carpet to black. Undecided as of yet.

  • Author

What am I doing? My reupholstering? Or carpet change? My original carpet is pretty overrated...

brown carpet= poo black carpet = WIN!!

 

great job with the car looks great! keep the updates coming

overrated car man pretty keen to get that exhaust on my e7 =] I'm also interested to se how you go about doing the efi conversion might even look into I'm myself!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Some small news.

 

Yesterday I went to Ballarat Showgrounds to pick up my PWR AERO 2 intercooler. I got it for a bargain price, however, I'm not 100% sure it will fit or it's the right size. It may be too big...

 

Today I woke up and checked the door, there was a mighty big package there. My top mount intercooler arrived, from a CA18DET Pulsar, it's in very good condition too for a used item.

 

I might get the front end off today and trial fit the front mount intercooler if I can be stuffed. Also I have a set of Bathurst Globes for sale, which I'm going to measure up today for sizes, PCD is 4x114.3 and they have Bridgestone Eagers on them, 2 are stuffed as far as I know.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-092112400 1305500843_thumb.jpg

post-11811-045055100 1305500868_thumb.jpg

post-11811-084536500 1305500891_thumb.jpg

post-11811-021231600 1305500911_thumb.jpg

post-11811-054332800 1305500962_thumb.jpg

should told me you were down my way coulda dropped in and said gday lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.