May 5, 201115 yr Author comment_521919 take up much backseat space? Not really, maybe a fraction more then the originals did. It's not often I cart people around in it anyways, if I did, I'm sure they can sit cross-legged with plastic bags over their shoes :) Report
May 5, 201115 yr comment_521940 Not really, maybe a fraction more then the originals did. It's not often I cart people around in it anyways, if I did, I'm sure they can sit cross-legged with plastic bags over their shoes :) hahaha havent posted on this thread yet but that was worth it. that made me a laugh a little bit. Report
May 5, 201115 yr comment_522017 Good to meet you the other day mate, also good to hear you got the supra seats fitted. How many files did you end up going through? haha. And what colour are they? Report
May 6, 201115 yr Author comment_522171 Good to meet you the other day mate, also good to hear you got the supra seats fitted. How many files did you end up going through? haha. And what colour are they? Nice meeting you too man! Now get your 4AGE GOING!!! :) Report
May 6, 201115 yr Author comment_522261 you should of cut them down douche bag! all fit perfectly? The holes are slightly off the extra tabs helped for grip when fitting the seats, I'm not too fused by over hang. I'll pretty it all up when I get them reupholstered and what not. On another note thinking of changing my carpet to black. Undecided as of yet. Report
May 7, 201115 yr Author comment_522401 What am I doing? My reupholstering? Or carpet change? My original carpet is pretty overrated... Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_522456 brown carpet= poo black carpet = WIN!! great job with the car looks great! keep the updates coming Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_522459 overrated car man pretty keen to get that exhaust on my e7 =] I'm also interested to se how you go about doing the efi conversion might even look into I'm myself! Report
May 15, 201115 yr Author comment_524314 Some small news. Yesterday I went to Ballarat Showgrounds to pick up my PWR AERO 2 intercooler. I got it for a bargain price, however, I'm not 100% sure it will fit or it's the right size. It may be too big... Today I woke up and checked the door, there was a mighty big package there. My top mount intercooler arrived, from a CA18DET Pulsar, it's in very good condition too for a used item. I might get the front end off today and trial fit the front mount intercooler if I can be stuffed. Also I have a set of Bathurst Globes for sale, which I'm going to measure up today for sizes, PCD is 4x114.3 and they have Bridgestone Eagers on them, 2 are stuffed as far as I know. Cheers, Jake. Report
May 16, 201115 yr comment_524331 should told me you were down my way coulda dropped in and said gday lol Report
May 16, 201115 yr comment_524334 dooo ittt. haha DO IIIITTTT Should of welded the extra tab on the seat brackets. DO iTTTTTTTTTTTT Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now