Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Had To Take It Out

Featured Replies

So I was up in my garage/workshop doing some work to my Mk3 Golf. Started up the Rolla and figured why the hell not, it was a damn nice day..

 

IMG204-2.jpg

 

IMG196-2.jpg

 

:cool:

And yes, it drives worse than it looks.. Quite an achievement really :laff:

Edited by eiriksmil

Wow,you can actually get away with driving that on the road,I'm impressed!

There's a car there? I'm salivating over the snow banked roads, now that would be fun! :)

that would be great fun in the snow....

does this thing have springs in it :laff:

 

do u plan on ever fixing the body rust?

that is orgasmic i always wanted to turn a wagon with that much rust into a track car!

 

I'm jealous :(

That is awesome, the advantage of the rust is so that theres no stress if you lose it into a snowbank :laff: Scary part is tho I see cars in that condition (& worse) driving around our roads every day... :blinks:

Edited by carbonboy

must be because were from st albans ahha

 

 

^^ mmmmmm, vodka for lunch......

must be because were from st albans ahha

 

If you're ever in the bowels of Sunshine West you see some absolute shockers that nearly make you crash as you're staring at the damn thing wondering how the heck its still going let alone registered! :blinks:

 

After watching that video I needs to gets myself to Norway ASAP!! Is it sad that I find that kinda activity appealing?

Edited by carbonboy

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

So I was up in the workshop yesterday, dismantled the front end and started painting the bay primer red.. What do you guys think, an '82 Toyota hot rod.. Can it be cool? :cool: Stay tuned for pics..

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Usually when I'm in my workshop I do work on my Golf Mk3, paint and body work. I do get sidetracked from time to time though, especially waiting for primer or filler to dry. Then I do the occasional work to my KE.. I've started a wire tuck I've been wanting to do for ages. Battery moved to the boot, fuel filter removed, coil turned upside down and relocated to fuel filter placement. Coil wires will be hidden inside the chassis leg. I'm actually wondering if this is standard placement on some cars because it fits amazingly like a glove. Headlight washer tank removed, and you'd be looking at a radiator with a built-in expansion tank or a small, chromed expansion tank placed somewhere more out of sight than the original unit. The plan is to create a wire tuck with the white car I'm working on here, and use it in the future for my beige project that someday will be done :rolls:

 

12032011497.jpg

 

Car fires right up. On a final product the battery cable will together with fuse box etc be hidden, battery tray and all brackets removed etc.

 

Or maybe just ditch the fuzzy 4K for a cleaner looking 4A-GE altogether.. :laff:

Edited by eiriksmil

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.