Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Herbert The Panel Van

Featured Replies

  • Replies 295
  • Views 394.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    :bash: :laff:   Either way will be a c**t then :n:

  • What about 265's on an 18x10" rim? :P           Loving your work iwontarolla, such dedication to making it work! Keep it up.   Cheers

  • iwontarolla
    iwontarolla

    started bogging the front guard. didnt get much done had to go out. pasted my final drive so i get my P's in 10 days. pretty sure I'm getting a cheap daily so there no rush wiht the panelvan any mor

Posted Images

  • Author

Fronts are 6's and rear are 6.5's haven't worked out offsets yet might do it on the weekend dislocated my shoulder today so I'm out of action for awhile but got home from hospital and got in to it haha.

  • Author

as my shoulder is ʞ©$ɟed, spent the day just cleaning my sideys. they aren't like super clean but they are a shit load better then they where, i will end up polishing them one day. i want to put them back on but don't really want to do it on my P's but see what happens.

78AFDAC6-C55B-4506-AC81-2574CC323ACC-2668-0000017DC2E93D33.jpg

CE2E3B7D-1C82-4EDD-BDF4-6CE9A4622890-2668-0000017DDF622666.jpg

6C4B1A57-D6FF-4A5F-86EF-C0A8B4324BEB-2668-0000017DEBE48C6C.jpg

tried abit of polishing just used 600 grit sand paper then just rubbed it wiht silvo toke like 2 minutes and came up mirror finish but if i go finer will be better.

12967CC2-E440-4F51-B5D2-5798F58BCA53-2668-0000017E0C9EDEF0.jpg

should of cleaned my manifold as well.

 

also need to quieten down my exhaust its way to loud, thinking about putting the muffler just before diff then having a rotary type drop tip muffler. I'm on my P 2's in about 10 days so no more P plates so exhaust i should be able to get away with but needs more quite.

  • Author

Well I do but our P plate laws I'm not aloud any modifications perfomence and could mean losing licence on the spot. I really want to but it's risky.

  • Author

That's only until I'm on my p 2's same laws just no P plates. I could try and get a exemption for it but don't like my chances.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Figured out why I have so much track longer LCA's so I've put stock ones in. Well half way through doing it. It also gets rid of this dodgy welding. 9D4B9833-8B5D-4669-86A0-8EC48539F46C-4625-00000267E881F87F.jpg

5C884D12-9EE8-4682-9A2C-2DA4C0680D07-4625-00000267F21D9EE7.jpg

3A28E8AC-2AFA-4DC7-8A6E-F62B57A5CC7F-4625-00000267F7CE7987.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

This is why I had so much trouble trying to fit these rims under stock guards. Longer LCA's there was no way rolling the guards was going to help me.

399297E9-7592-4572-B37F-B2DB77FC101A-3730-0000023EA0023788.jpg

DE051925-4F7D-45E8-9807-29CD45B6E6CB-3730-0000023E8F2B4309.jpg

07B8F568-1C7B-4BF8-B340-F5789EBA9013-3730-0000023E6DD973E5.jpg

So I've out stock ones back in but wheel alignment is out by along way, I have a feeling I'm going to have positive camber even with camber tops all the way in.

With new rims on longer lca

D4CD4777-1ACE-464A-A41A-7EB2D4D4ED30-3730-0000023FECAD2A33.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Okay well today I spent a few hours at upullit, and pulled out a 7afe. The plugs looked good, it turns over nicely and it sounds like it has decent compression. Got most of the conversion parts already, just need to find a gear box and the conversion starts.

A329A905-4ECA-4DDE-B122-59B9F3B55325-9602-000005E17BC8C35A.jpg

C28AAB0E-7127-4F4B-A14E-76F3E163CFD9-9602-000005E175ECC28D.jpg

0136642C-3457-495B-A065-10CDAB5C2066-9602-000005E1A5916261.jpg

This thread just got very interesting!

 

I can see a lot of custom parts needed to get this to work in RWD format. Did you get a non-distributor engine or is it just missing the distributor?

  • Author

Came with out it, plan on relocating shouldn't be a problem. Had a few ideas about the coolant system. Need to have a good look first, should be fun.

Why not do a 7age ? Not dizzy location problems and with that ignition module you have and twin side drafts would be dope !

  • Author

7age will happen later on down the track, as I need to take it over the pits to get registered. So needs the be stock 7afe or it wouldn't pass and I would need to get it engineered what is very costly in south Australia.

Oh it just seems like a lot of work and effort to then change it all around but fair enough

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.