Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

'67 Ke10

Featured Replies

  • Author

I love the sound of a screamer on a gate. It's not the sane on an internal gate I know but I can get it close..

  • Replies 590
  • Views 523.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • So who else is maybe thinking jono has found himself some punani!? :lol:

  • Love the army idea as a theme however promise me one thing... Don't put the American jazz on the side. If your going to do something like that have you considered the Australian Roundel with the kanga

  • ehhh, i'm not really a fan of that logo, or the rising sun logo either, i really like the american star logo for some reason

Posted Images

Thats the vid I was gonna reply to Evans vids with haha

  • Author

It's utter porn though!! :o haha

 

I found out the guy who designed the dump pipe is a legal retard. As the bend in the screamer pipe bends over where the 3 bolt exhaust flange is. So you'd never get another flange on..

 

So I'll have to either cut it shorter or heat it up and bend it out of the way

Edited by Jono.C

  • Author

Here's how the green looks in sunlight.. Darker.. :hmm:

 

Usually it gets lighter in sun? :huh:

 

Not sure what to do with it.. It's rather pale and boring in the shade

 

Any thoughts?

 

post-9662-0-00629000-1316335487_thumb.jpg post-9662-0-84942100-1316335471_thumb.jpg

Army green!

  • Author

Olive drab?

post-9662-0-02089300-1316338947_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Yeah i'm wanting to go darker for sure..

 

Got the whole car besides the roof in white bodyup, I'll upload photo's later..

 

Got notified of 2 ke15's for sale near me for $2000 the pair :bash: :bash: One running driving with minimum rust..

 

Unfortunately i don't have the money, time, space for another lot of cars :(

Shorty got pics?

  • Author

Fudgepacker.

 

And yeah kicking myself about the ke15's :(

 

 

 

post-9662-0-32885300-1316516870_thumb.jpg post-9662-0-46533800-1316516886_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-9662-0-66750300-1316516882_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jono.C

  • Author

Really? Where have they been advitised?

 

I only got notified yesterday by my mate that they were in the paper..

 

Got offered a fairly decent 1200 coupe as well..

 

I need a shed :(

Edited by Jono.C

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.