Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baby Moderator

Featured Replies

Congrats to Jarrod and Mel who just had a baby girl!

 

I call godfather. I love that movie.

all the best!

Congrats to Jarrod and Mel who just had a baby girl!

 

I call godfather. I love that movie.

 

sif the first movie she sees should be Godfather......Episode IV is where it's at.

wooh yay! good for you guys, however i still maintain that kids are the worst STD that you can get.

and one of the best contraceptives you will ever see ;)

 

Seriously congrats guys. Take the time to enjoy bubs, they grow up sooooo fast.

Congratulations Jarrad and Mel.

 

all the best. :)

Youngest Rollaclub member? :wink:

 

Congratulations to all, may you stay strong during all the sleepless nights & endless nappy changes!

Congrats to Jarrad and Mel for the baby girl!!!! :happy:

 

see ya

 

jimi

Congrats again Jarrad and Mel!!!!!

From the photos I recieved mum and dad look proud as punch. You know you can never sell the 10 cause it's not yours now.lol

 

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

I think jarrad will have to fit a baby seat in the 10 now lol :lolcry:

 

see ya

 

jimi

Congratulations to Jarrad and Mel and I wish them and the new addition all the good health (and luck! :P) that follows with the joys of parenthood :)

Thankyou to all for your replies, its about time I post mine up!

 

Meeka Blaire Saleta was born at 6:32am wednesday 30th march after a 30plus hour labour, wieghing in at a mighty 8 pound 6oz (big for the size of her mum anyway!).

 

We all came home a day early on friday and are doing well, mums recovering and we are actually getting some sleep! But we are still waiting for someone to come and take her away, doesnt really feel like shes ours!

 

Anyway, heres some pics from the big day, will throw some more up when we get them off the camera,

 

Jarrad, Mel and Meeks.

 

IMG_5301.jpg

 

 

IMG_2873.jpg

 

 

IMG_2957.jpg

 

 

IMG_8671.jpg

Congrats on the baby girl Jarrad and Mel!

 

Welcome to Rollaclub Meeka :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.