My 83 Ke70 Build

shLONG13

This looks perfect, you could almost eat it because its so tantalizing. Really Matty, hats off to you for pulling off a quality and detailed build in such good time as it would take others countless months or years to achieve the standard you have shown us :y: .

When is a little more complete put it in the sun and go crazy with the camera! :wink:

Left hand mirror... bloody beautifull :)

Members dont see this ad

Oh man.. This is so pretty!

Definitely need to get this thing out and about once it's done. Show and shine winner in the making with the effort, attention to detail and period style modifications. All it needs now is black and white number plates to set the paint off wink.gif

I'm not into shiney but bro, that colour and black is so nice.

Thanks man, took long enough to get the colour right haha

Um , can you stop this foolishness... making all the other xe7x look shit! :happy:

:laff: ill do my best :y:

This looks perfect, you could almost eat it because its so tantalizing. Really Matty, hats off to you for pulling off a quality and detailed build in such good time as it would take others countless months or years to achieve the standard you have shown us :y: .

When is a little more complete put it in the sun and go crazy with the camera! :wink:

Left hand mirror... bloody beautifull :)

Thanks heaps ben, and yeah for sure, not long untill its on the road and i can get some good shots of it :)

Couldnt be any more happier with the mirror. Thanks so much once again :wink:

Oh man.. This is so pretty!

Definitely need to get this thing out and about once it's done. Show and shine winner in the making with the effort, attention to detail and period style modifications. All it needs now is black and white number plates to set the paint off wink.gif

Oh yeah man, can't wait to get it on the road. Cheers man, actually planning on taking it up to powercruise next year to put it in the street car show to see how it goes :D

And don't worry, going to buy some Tas plates for it soon with the black background and white writing, getting TOY.080 put on it :yes:

Looks very good Matt. Can't wait to see some pictures under Sunlight. :yes:

Josh :cool:

Thanks Josh, wont be long now.

Next on the list is a set of BC V1 AE86 coilovers, front and rear with 30 levels of dampening and full height adjustment = More low :laff:

One of the cleanest Ksev's out. That engine bay doesn't disappoint either, clean enough to eat off!

Cheers man, still got a few things to do to the engine bay, white UR strut brace, billet overflow and washer bottles and a gilmer belt drive. Webbers later on when i find some :)

hey mate, love the car :) , did you have any problems with the wheels hitting anything? cheers

Thanks man, na once the guards where rolled and flaired i had no problems, but might scrape here and there yet because I'm lowering it a bit more once i get my coilovers.

overrated! Top job mate hey u wouldnt have any pics of your bumper brakets by any chance? Only thing stoping me from bolting some sexual chome to my ksev

Cheers man, sorry i dindt end up taking pics of them but yeah there was alot of mod work done to them th make them fit.

Had an awesome thought the other day and decided it would be sick to have a push button start in the beast, so i went out to Jacar yesterday and brought the parts for $15 haha.

Got busy today and decided to wire it in, works a treat :D :y:

post-13044-0-16606300-1322893620_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-04124800-1322893649_thumb.jpg

Edited by shLONG13

Had an awesome thought the other day and decided it would be sick to have a push button start in the beast, so i went out to Jacar yesterday and brought the parts for $15 haha.

Got busy today and decided to wire it in, works a treat :D :y:

Was it hard to do? whats the process? looks good btw :P

Was it hard to do? whats the process? looks good btw :P

Na not hard at all man. You need to find the starter motor wire that runs to the back of the ignition switch and cut that, then find the power wire on the back of the ignition switch and cut that to. Then i ran a wire 2 wires off the back of the new switch and soldered them to the two cut wires. So then you have the power to the switch that then runs to the starter motor and you still have the key to turn the ignition on so it can't be stolen. Thanks man :y:

Edited by shLONG13