Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke36 Ute......Hrmmmmmm

Featured Replies

Alrighty guys, I have...

 

pvan3.jpg

pvan5.jpg

 

Also have...

post-5493-087792600 1302702169_thumb.jpg

 

And...

post-5493-073224600 1302702182_thumb.jpg

 

I'll leave you guys to it.... :cool:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • /\ agreed. Then you could have a mad hectic awesome panel van as a daily!!

  • One word "Rarity".   I can see you chopping up the panel van and then getting the shits with that too and scrapping it, just like I got the shits with the 25 and decided to part it out.   I'd rath

Posted Images

But, you're missing a...

post-8003-063330500 1302702603_thumb.jpg

 

:P :P :P :P :P

 

 

 

 

 

(Edit): OR A...........

post-8003-005680600 1302702954_thumb.jpg

 

:D :D :D :D :D

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

  • Author

Meh, same car whoever the owner lol. least it resembles a car is these pics.

oh so your gonna cut the springs and weld the diff.......... :P hahahahahahahahaha, fully sick driftr :D

 

Just do it, BTW it needs alot more lowwwwww

f@$k it, get a ke30 sedan and make it into a 2 door using the 36 doors.

  • Author

Toyota did that back in the 70's...

Toyota did that back in the 70's...

 

I forgot they used the longer doors, carry on.

Poor panel van :( why don't you just fix the darn thing. It would be sweet! Give it a quick paint job and get it running...

Edited by Oh-KE

cause a ke36 ute would look fkn overrated

i saw a yellow ke36 ute on car sales a while back and it looked kinda odd if u ask me. But I'm massively wagon biased so.. yeah. It could work I guess, I reckon it would look ok with different tail lights. Just as long as you don't get half way through and then junk it, that would be a pity. It seems like a pretty clean shell..

  • Author

Pretty confident i can get it almost stock looking. Ringing a couple vehicle engineers tomorrow seeing what i need in the chassis bracing department.

DO IT

 

Question's I'd like to ask you is how?

how will you have the "b" pillars?

how will you close off the cabin from the tray?

The rest I think is straight forward.

 

I considered turning my sedan wreck into a cab chassis but gave up on the idea.

May have a bit of fun with it though once I part it out.

Pretty confident i can get it almost stock looking. Ringing a couple vehicle engineers tomorrow seeing what i need in the chassis bracing department.

 

Cool man, as long as you do it properly! :yes: I wonder how long this project will take ? :lolcry:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.