ke30king

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to see so many people make the effort to come to todays meeting NOT, As nobody showed up today, I'm not going to waste my time anymore with meetings, it the second one in a row, nobody else seems intrested.

That is sad, like its a hour or two on a sunday every 4 weeks approx, you people would spend 4x that in the loo over that time.

the next thing someone will say "we don't do anything, like cruise etc", no its pointless gong cruising with 2-3 people but you need those people there for when more turn up so the numbers get bigger etc.

enough said.

Nick

although i was not there today as i was at a sporting event and do apologise i agree with nick i've been there once befor with nick and casey and only 2 cars turned up, and many other people said they were coming, i really thought there were more rolla's around than that but i guess not

well thats my 2 cents

Cheers Sean

I'll put in my excuse too... I work all night in a nightclub until 7am on a sunday morning, and am usually too worn-out to drive any great distance after that. I'd love to come along to meets, but it is simply too difficult for me!!

Maybe of they were a little closer to Hobart...