July 22, 201115 yr comment_541492 Like scrapping as in fighting or scrapping cars? This makes me happy Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_541544 WMMH - Traffic Police pull up next to me at the lights, giving me the Thumbs up, I seriously don't know why people in QLD complain all the time and get defected Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_541552 For some reason I never even get looked at in my car. Its like its invisible. Cops were blitzing the Steve Irwin the other day and I cruised past about 5 cop cars. Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_541569 haha dave, i did have my make up on so he got my good side there is a massive blitz going on, after harrys went to springwood maccas, cops were about to block it off, same at yatla bp, highway police doin plate checks (thank you NT plates) i have driven pass at least 5 today but none bothered to look or such, so they are after something or someone Report
July 22, 201115 yr Author comment_541576 lol measured the ride height of me mates falcon lol front 100mm from the ground rear 89mm from the ground lol Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_541589 I only get pulled up so ofter cause of the p-plates on my car. although i did have an undercover cop in a gold vss folowing me for about 5 minutes, then he just overtook me while the passanger cop was staring. my hitler shifter probably doesnt help either. wmmh: ultimate burger meals Edited July 22, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_541592 If your car looks neat then you'll be right, drove my car to work for a month 80mm from the sills and I park right near the cop shop. Always drove past cops and they never took a second glance as my car is always washed and clean. wmmh: lemsip Edited July 22, 201115 yr by Crowie55 Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_541596 If your car looks neat then you'll be right Definitely doesnt explain my luck :lolcry: though I have no P plates. And I think a lot of cops respect the older cars. Edited July 22, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_541633 WMMH: managed to move 30 council pavers (about 60x60cm 20-30kg) in 40 min... not bad :) Only about 100 to go :lol: Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_541657 http://www.hunterandco.com.au/property-Showrooms+Bulky+Goods-NSW-Parkes-1650574 i think this will work Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_541866 Cops had no love for my old ta22 celica hahaha, no matter how washed/clean it was Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_541920 WMMH - $2.50 pot of 5 seeds Edited July 24, 201115 yr by NISROLA Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_543130 WMMH: My new neighbour.. Smokes, drinks Jim beam. Loves death metal, good movies that I have in my collection and my room... f@$k yes! Only bad thing I can think of is that my boss and her boss have warned me to stay away until shes settled in unless I create a rep for her as being an easy mark and therefore harder too keep as a fun neighbour... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now