January 17, 201214 yr comment_578156 What I drove today.... SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN How did you go driving with your toes instead of your feet? haha Report
January 17, 201214 yr comment_578172 Hahah true pedals are so small was driving with my big toe . Brakes were soooo doggy had to pump them ecerytime I want to stop . Heard that's common tho Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_578462 Hahah true pedals are so small was driving with my big toe . Brakes were soooo doggy had to pump them ecerytime I want to stop . Heard that's common tho Just make sure you don't put it in first when moving, synchro crush!!! haha Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_578642 This. Especially when it was acquired at say a quarter of the price of others. Yeah it may end up being 'race use only' but for the money I couldn't even have bought a half decent Go Kart :blush: :dance: Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_578860 WMMH Sultana Bran in the middle of the night. While watching Knight Rider. Hasselhoff and his douche ass haircut in his piece of shit Corvette/Camaro Chev danga. Crackup Edited January 19, 201214 yr by willis Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_578879 WMMH Sultana Bran in the middle of the night. While watching Knight Rider. Hasselhoff and his douche ass haircut in his piece of shit Corvette/Camaro Chev danga. Crackup Ahhh yes, Night Rider. They use to dress a guy up in a suit that looked like a car seat. Give the impression there was no-one in the seat, except sometimes you saw a drivers seat with arms!. In several episodes the Hoff jumps out the car and slams the door behind him, and many times you see a hand pop out from inside the car to stop the door from slamming. Classic 80's production, love it. Great cure for insomnia. Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_578960 Ahhh yes, Night Rider. They use to dress a guy up in a suit that looked like a car seat. Give the impression there was no-one in the seat, except sometimes you saw a drivers seat with arms!. In several episodes the Hoff jumps out the car and slams the door behind him, and many times you see a hand pop out from inside the car to stop the door from slamming. Classic 80's production, love it. Great cure for insomnia. Hahaha, it's good shit. Driver's seat with arms lol. I'll have to pay more attention next time I watch it. Wonder if it's on tonight... Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_579270 WMMH: my bed after being awake for 36+hrs. Now if I could only get to sleep :bash: Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_579277 They use to dress a guy up in a suit that looked like a car seat. Give the impression there was no-one in the seat, except sometimes you saw a drivers seat with arms!. Relevant? Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_579313 Madonna is so freakin hot I'll gladly be her boy toy I know i'd be eaten alive and spat out like a pair of mating black widow spiders but at least i'll have the scars to tell the story.... Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_579317 I was just watching her too thinking I'd let her Cougar me into submission. Report
January 22, 201214 yr comment_579532 Relevant? That's it!. Picture that but, brown velour (oh God the 80's!) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now