August 27, 201214 yr comment_623434 WMMH: Working on a rolla again finally! Taken a bit longer to get everything in due to a lot of procastination. But still good :) Nice way to spend a holiday Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_623624 Getting my smallport 4AGE!! plan to have it running before August 23..... Well. How much did this completely not happen. Hah, however, put a new oil pump and front and rear crank seals, cam seals, timing belt, adj. cam gears, and sump gasket all on the weekend. I'm back in the mood to get this thing running! 2 weeks of holidays in 2 weeks time, time to get some shit done! New date planned for having this running : 22nd of September. We'll see how that goes ha Edit: shit i got that motor in June?? I really have been doing nothing for 3 months Edited August 28, 201214 yr by BlueKsev Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_623724 Is this a new band or drink Carlos? :) Haha, score of the all blacks v wallabies Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_623811 WMMH: Losing my job and thinking I'm gonna be screwed, then getting two VERY promising (as in I think I'm a shoe in for both) job calls today. :y: Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_623829 Shot bro, Got a new job with a promising future, Booked the Cortina in to get the cage welded in Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_624046 Got the job, so that few thousand I got from my redundancy can go on a few bills, but most importantly a few thousand can be sunk into Peanut! Hmmmm, what to buy... Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_624048 And an LSD!!! Muahaha EDIT: Just remembered you have an S series :( Edited August 30, 201214 yr by Willis Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_624049 Spend it all on suspension!!! All of it!!! And an LSD!!! Muahaha Most of my suss is sorted apart from new bushes. I was thinking disc T series with an LSD? Pity I can't take my car off the road for an engine rebuild. Maybe new seats, and new wheels. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now