June 6, 201115 yr Author comment_529953 Wait what you sold the FJ20 KE30? o.0 Nooo! In saying that subscribing to this thread right now to see the awesomeness happen! :P Yeah mate, i had to let my old ke30 go ! Luckly the misses gave me the ok to buy this little beauty and mod it slowly !:y: Report
June 7, 201115 yr comment_530172 Good to see you picked her up mate. In the end its was too rich for me when ive already got two stripped corollas in the garage. Looks so good! Report
June 7, 201115 yr Author comment_530340 Good to see you picked her up mate. In the end its was too rich for me when ive already got two stripped corollas in the garage. Looks so good! Thanks mate, I'm so happy to be in a rolla again ! See you at the next cruze. Report
June 8, 201115 yr comment_530444 Great looking car! Good to see some two door loving! Care to take some interior pics? Would love some ideas :) Happen to know of anyone with rear quarter interior trims? Looking for them, harder to find than I thought! Anyway man, this thing is mean and I'm SO glad you're ditching those vaults Subscribing now! Cheers, Sam Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535925 Bought some venitians for daisy ! Old skool cool :dance: I also took a few pics of the interior, at first i didnt like the poo brown colour but I'm starting to like it more and more. Its a good contrast with the Yellow. Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_536015 nice shot, good to see the rolla's and mick still together, even if there is slightly less fj20 involved. Report
August 15, 201115 yr Author comment_546792 Hi guys, ive recently being doing a few mods to the rolla in prepartion for a few up and coming shows. I decided to detail the engine bay and go all out and paint everything, My motor had an oil leak from the head gasket and needed work so i looked around and luckaly found a low km 3k off stealth20b on the forums and i painted it up and used that motor instead. I then tracked down a 5 speed KE70 gearbox aswell as buying a KE55 parts car so i could grab all the bits i needed to convert mine to manuel. We then chopped it up in to pieces and took it to scrap. Enjoy the pics and ill keep you posted when i get more pics.:y: Edited August 15, 201115 yr by radrollaz Report
August 15, 201115 yr comment_546795 Hey Mick that's looking great can't wait to se it in the flesh soon, I'm trying to get my engine bay more detailed too I'll be keeping my eye on this thread Report
August 16, 201115 yr comment_546931 I love 2 door 30s! This is so clean. Keen for photos of the engine bay when finished :) Any thoughts on a period steering wheel? Report
August 22, 201115 yr Author comment_548382 Thanks guys, not a big fan of the original steering wheel eighter a ke15 sprinter wheel would be nice! Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_548895 Hey Mick, How's things? I still can't believe you sold the fj powered 30... This little gem seems to be coming along nicely though. Cheers Anthony Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now