Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ls7 Ke70 Racecar Build!!

Featured Replies

update: clutch is out pictures: also to all the wankers that said there must have been oil or something on it and that said the flywheel wasnt refaced and that they have more power and it doesnt slip, clearly yous are wankers and i have more power because i did wreck the button clutch with proper adjustment etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

So considering I mentioned pretty much all of these thing...... I should take this as a personal attack?

FFS, you're even more immature than I gave you credit for!!

 

I made 100rwkw with a slipping (shit) RPM heavy duty clutch on the dyno....... the exedy button holds a lot better than that did, and I've also upped the boost by 50% so you do the math....... if you're capable. :rolls:

 

So lets look at the facts:

Others HAVE had more power through the same clutch kit...... including more torque.....

No oil on it....

You say the FW was machined.....

And you say it was properly adjusted....

 

That only leaves ones common cause of clutch slip. Operator error!! :hmm:

 

 

 

.....Oh, and I'd love a photo of the CAMS officials face when he sees that exhaust! :thumbsup:

  • Replies 861
  • Views 945.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When the fuck are you cunts going to shut the fuck up and leave the kid alone, he is 17, most 17 year olds say stupid shit including you Evan which is why there used to be a page dedicated to you from

  • You gotta be kidding me Mitch....   I'd rather be out machining flywheels and destroying tyres than making excuses ;)

  • Evan why don't you shut the ʞ©$ɟ up and lay off people, you aren't much fucking better.

Posted Images

  • Author

actually taz it was more aimed at evan g and it slipped on the dyno so i can't see how that was operator error and my dad dynoed it so unless he doesnt know how a clutch works i think the clutch just can't hold...... also the exhaust is getting changed before i go to winton haha it was last minute like the cooler setup saturday arvo so i could drive it sunday

  • Author

all things asside.

 

the little flapper cap on the end of the "exhaust" is stinkin awesome.

 

mack truck style

haha yeah man we had it laying there from a job we didnt use it on so i actually put it on to stop the water when it rains, and it looks cool

What kind of pressure plate is that Mitch? My Exedy one is bright pink :| I'm glad it's inside the bellhousing. Just looks like its an older one so might have reduced clamping force?

.....post-8435-0-72839700-1337861873_thumb.jpg

post-8435-0-68668000-1337863255_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evan G

clearly yous are wankers and i have more power because i did wreck the button clutch with proper adjustment etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Righto mate..

 

I've broken stocko K boxes with stocko K engines and stocko K clutches...

 

Also haven't broken a 180mm clutch with 250hp...

 

Clearly you have a shit clutch...

Edited by SLO-030

  • Author

The cover was hot pink but the heat ʞ©$ɟe the paint and I bought a whole kit there's a pic of it new in the thread somewhere it was like $450 and boxes and duffs break from shock loading,when you have heaps of power the clutch slips if you don't shock load. Slo, you have some custom clutch no? And I dunno or care how much power and torque ou have but if the clutch is the same then you must have less of something. I don't think any of yous understand how much more torque E85 makes also the engine takes 5degree of more spark compared to avgas also it's oxygenated and at the end of the day the shit works good enough to slip clutches!

More the point that other stock parts will break before even a stock clutch begins to slip...

 

You want to go drifting on a stock K box. Goodluck.

 

:moon:

  • Author

Well clearly they don't, and it prob won't break a stock box on 175's and I have spare boxes so I can change a box in 40mins between sessions if I have too

You'll be surprised how weak 2nd gear is...

 

 

Bah, who am I kidding, your running E85, you'll have to drift in 5th or you'll blow a clutch...

  • Author

Lol 5th would put more strain on a clutch.... And it don't exist in a k40, I'd drift in 3rd/4th at winton

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.