Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bay To Birdwood Classic

Featured Replies

Hi guys and girls,

 

just seeing who else is entering in the upcoming Bay to Birdwood classic??- i have got my Ke11 and Bongo 1000 both entered and can't wait!! :dance:

 

The previous classic there was a heap of early rolla's which was fantastic!!! especially the 7 or so ke1#'s all cruising up Chain of Pounds / Gumeracha together in a line.

 

info / forms: http://www.baytobirdwood.com.au/the_classic.html

 

 

Cheers

 

Henry

  • Replies 44
  • Views 57.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like ill miss another yr! Ill have my car there one day, PROMISE!

I just sent in my entry form today. The KE30 will definitely be there...Thanks for reminding me, haha. All the Rolla's that rock up should all meet up, whether it is West Beach or Birdwood. It'd be good to meet some members on here.

100% be there. Shame I sold alot of my cars that would of enetered, I wanted a couple down there. My panel will have to do!

  • Author

100% be there. Shame I sold alot of my cars that would of enetered, I wanted a couple down there. My panel will have to do!

 

good to hear troy!

 

panel hey...? is that nicks old 26??

100% be there. Shame I sold alot of my cars that would of enetered, I wanted a couple down there. My panel will have to do!

 

dude, i got a letter today saying its now unregistered... i signed over the car to you and signed that other thing for you declaring the plates as yours... whats going on?

I am excited about another Bay to Birdwood appearance. I am entered and counting down the days.

Real keen for this i'll 99% be there gives me a deadline to get rego sorted

Sent my entry off yesterday.. now to get the car finnished and regoed :hmm:

  • 3 weeks later...

hmmm, depending on my funds i may register my 12a j-port ke11 seeing my turbo ke10 wont be built..

 

can't "enter" it but i may tag along for a bit...

if not I'm keen on seeing some old rollas so ill just have to watch

  • 3 weeks later...

My RT40 turquoise green Shovel nose Corona (RT40.) will be part of the main bunch.

 

See you there

Jordan

Can't enter sadly, my car is too modern it's a '79 KE55

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.