Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Operation "lower 4 Door"

Featured Replies

that is SO not low enough. remove bump stops. you can shorten the shocks with the anglegrinder and a die tap

 

no abuse from me, i understand you're coming from a looks-only perspective. most minitruckers are the same, i just have no idea how they can stand driving round in a twisty ute with the diff clanging off the rails because of the slightest little bump. but if you can stand it in a corolla, then go for it :D

 

i would absolutely LOVE to have the money to notch and bag my panelvan. imagine a corolla laying out and railing along a freeway :hmm:

  • Replies 88
  • Views 91k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I dunno what instant 0's is....but he just means make water squirters for the rear wheels for burnouts. Or I could just get in my other car, and do burnotus.

Posted Images

Your yellow Rolla kinda reminds me of mine. The photochop is a nice height though. Its Low, but it doesnt look excessive. Good Work :hmm: You may find you will have to chop the rear bump stops though. I got sick of mine slamming on the stops, so i machined them down to give another 40mm-50mm of suspension travel.

Mine

Edited by kangaroosa

  • Author

I might halve the bump stops and turn another leaf over, the front can't go much lower than it is without being too much of a pain in the ass to drive.

 

Will see how I go hehe

  • Author

The operation was a success...But I am not 100% happy about the back, I want it lower!!

 

*Edit: Will post pics some time today

Edited by Rolla__Boy

That right tehre is sex on wheels. I wanna do the same. I'll just have to get used to the bumpy ride.

That looks awesome! :hmm:

 

SOOOO??? Can you fit your 17s on there now?

  • Author

Umm no haha

 

It will have 15 inch TRX wheels on it in the next couple of days, I just have to decide if I want them white or how they are

haha check the tuck on that :D well done! how much ground clearance do you have at the lowest point? i'm guessing that would be either the gearbox crossmember or the engine crossmember? get a photo of the angle the control arms sit at rest, from the front, i'm interested

 

i think it looks better with front rake. having the back lower than the front makes a car look broken and silly :)

 

where do your 17s hit?

 

trx wheels are ok, they'd look really good in white on a yellow car, do that :hmm: i'm also rather partial to just black steelies with chrome dress rims and chrome nuts, 14" would be nice. you could also get some 10mm spacers and run R31 15" turbines, they'd look kinda like your big wheels, if you painted the centers and polished the spokes anyway

Hahah Nice work :D So now if I hear a loud car coming down the street it'll be the coupe, if I hear scraping or see sparks at night it'll be the 4 door :)

 

That 4 door looks pretty overrated.

 

Hope you've got tough kidneys :hmm:

  • Author
haha check the tuck on that :) well done! how much ground clearance do you have at the lowest point? i'm guessing that would be either the gearbox crossmember or the engine crossmember? get a photo of the angle the control arms sit at rest, from the front, i'm interested

 

i think it looks better with front rake. having the back lower than the front makes a car look broken and silly :D

 

where do your 17s hit?

 

trx wheels are ok, they'd look really good in white on a yellow car, do that :D i'm also rather partial to just black steelies with chrome dress rims and chrome nuts, 14" would be nice. you could also get some 10mm spacers and run R31 15" turbines, they'd look kinda like your big wheels, if you painted the centers and polished the spokes anyway

 

My 17's only occasionally rub on my guards...very rarely though. I also like black stockies with chrome...and have had them on my car on many occasions. I have decided to go with white TRX wheels, I was just stressing about painting mine white, as they have just been powder coated silver, but as luck would have it, I bought 5 TRX wheels tonight for $20, with white paint haha.

I am not sure what R31 turbine wheels are?? Are they the Silhouette wheels?

And I just prefer my cars to sit a little lower in the back...dunno why.

 

Hahah Nice work :D So now if I hear a loud car coming down the street it'll be the coupe, if I hear scraping or see sparks at night it'll be the 4 door :D

 

That 4 door looks pretty overrated.

 

Hope you've got tough kidneys :hmm:

 

I am used to the bumpy :D

  • Author

Oh and the lowest is the exhaust, other than that I think it's the engine xmember.

 

Will organise control arm pics tomorrow :hmm:

Looks good bro, what engine u got in it? or planed for it?

 

11193.jpg

 

dam dats an even phater as car

 

ya need ta get a winscreen bottle in boot put pipes to da tyres a switch to the dash run the wire thru to battry or acc wire, an bling instant 0,s.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.