Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

Featured Replies

while that's fair enough I mean just extend the tab by welding a small bit of metal straight on the end, 10 min job.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • altezzaclub
    altezzaclub

    In 16 years time... "The Girl's AE86"

  • oh what a nissan feeling!
    oh what a nissan feeling!

    This is really really cool, thanks for sharing!   So 2.4 capacity, as light as a 4ag. Cheap as to buy. :hmm:   What are the factory powers numbers for the model you are using?

  • actually the second strongest method of clamping a crank is level with the edge of the block like that, pending how much metal is on the other side, have a look at a deisel or an F20C, they have a spl

Posted Images

  • Author

Yeah I like them, they are just like what Brad had for the 3sge. I just do not want another injector there, so the provision for it is needless, although at a later stage I could use them, maybe one bank for an alternative fuel... But for the meantime I don't need it. Perhaps at a later stage. Right now I just want the simplest design of itb I can find. In my eyes right now its a tie between silvertop ported to my mani size in the flange or the perfect Jenvey 45s on pure throttle design and simplicity of mounting alone.

stolen from nissan silva.com

 

BMW M3 E46

 

post-2829-12987149360689_thumb.jpg

 

injector holes can be plugged very easy

Edited by Sam_Q

  • Author

stolen from nissan silva.com

 

BMW M3 E46

 

injector holes can be plugged very easy

 

 

yes they can, but I don't want anything in there making anything but a round port. 9/10 times the ones that have the injector just downstream from the butterfly have an odd shape outlet, not the circuar port I'm looking for.

 

Definitely interested in the BMW throttles. Weren't they only on M3 engines though? Wont that mean they are rare and expensive? Any idea what they go for?

sorry matt I have no idea, hey just curious why a round throttle? wouldn't an oval throttle be better for you?

Edited by Sam_Q

to match your ports better??

great going btw i understand how much work and thought needs to go into this kind of stuff since doing my 4e... at least your conversion will be

alot more worth while.. so whats the plan for the starter motor?

yes are your ports not oval in shape? so unless I am missing something from the little I see in the photos some oval exit throttles will allow for a smoother transition to your intake manifold, or no?

Edited by Sam_Q

  • Author

Yes oval ports, you can even buy port matched shape oval tube but I want to make it round for the butterfly at some point anyhow. The butterfly is still going to be round, so it doesnt bother me either way, its just that it would have to be the ideal size oval outlet to do what i want it to do. Having a round port on the throttle plate makes it a rather easy proposition to make a plate to bolt them to. It also suits the O ring sealed design that Id like to leave it open for, if not right away.

nice welds!

mounts look good. looking forward to seeing final mounting pics.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.