The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad

Hopefully you got my email Matt, this will be sent off with my other gear on monday. I am getting 80 flanges cut for the trumpets/velocity stacks I sell and a prototype of something else.

Speaking of which how will your clearence be from your throttles to the inside of the bonnet? damn it would be awesome if I made some 310mm trumpets and you stuck them out of the bonnet!

Really nice progress here, moving along very quick.

Definately this, 10mm minimum, and you will still need to skim the face.

Yeah sam has sent me a pdf of the exact layout spaced like I need. So I can't wait till the plate is done. Sams doing it with his next batch of machining. Gonna most likely run with that in the end.

Want to buy some silvertop itbs if anyone has them lying around. Send me a pm. Especially brissy locals. :laff:

well I didn't think I would be posting an update for this thread but why not.

Flange is going to get cut tomorrow or tuesday, likely to be picked up on wednesday and I still have the tapping head in my mill so I can quickly tap the mounting holes out. The throttles will likely be dropped off later in the week for which I will modify the tabs to suit. The flange design looks the part and I look forward to seeing how it works it.