Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

Featured Replies

If the ports are just round, hole saw slightly smaller then file/dremel out to the required diameter?

 

 

Impressed with how fast you're moving. I'm half expecting it to be running in a month :P

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • altezzaclub
    altezzaclub

    In 16 years time... "The Girl's AE86"

  • oh what a nissan feeling!
    oh what a nissan feeling!

    This is really really cool, thanks for sharing!   So 2.4 capacity, as light as a 4ag. Cheap as to buy. :hmm:   What are the factory powers numbers for the model you are using?

  • actually the second strongest method of clamping a crank is level with the edge of the block like that, pending how much metal is on the other side, have a look at a deisel or an F20C, they have a spl

Posted Images

or you could just put it on the mill later, I would be happy to skim it for you, then you can just go nuts when you weld it, got to watch out for your O-ring end though

Hopefully you got my email Matt, this will be sent off with my other gear on monday. I am getting 80 flanges cut for the trumpets/velocity stacks I sell and a prototype of something else.

 

Speaking of which how will your clearence be from your throttles to the inside of the bonnet? damn it would be awesome if I made some 310mm trumpets and you stuck them out of the bonnet!

Really nice progress here, moving along very quick.

 

Probably a good idea to go thicker though to allow for warpage when you weld, aluminum warps like crazy

 

Definately this, 10mm minimum, and you will still need to skim the face.

  • Author

Really nice progress here, moving along very quick.

 

 

 

Definately this, 10mm minimum, and you will still need to skim the face.

 

 

Yeah sam has sent me a pdf of the exact layout spaced like I need. So I can't wait till the plate is done. Sams doing it with his next batch of machining. Gonna most likely run with that in the end.

 

Want to buy some silvertop itbs if anyone has them lying around. Send me a pm. Especially brissy locals. :laff:

I have some spare, and I can mod them for you in advance, however no TPS

 

also the flanges will be water cut, I think I will go 10mm thick. Will be water cut, even the holes.

happy to do so, and having the plate here will make it easy. Send me a reply to that email so I may give you my address

well I didn't think I would be posting an update for this thread but why not.

 

Flange is going to get cut tomorrow or tuesday, likely to be picked up on wednesday and I still have the tapping head in my mill so I can quickly tap the mounting holes out. The throttles will likely be dropped off later in the week for which I will modify the tabs to suit. The flange design looks the part and I look forward to seeing how it works it.

all Hail the Fonz!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.