Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

Featured Replies

We were looking at Lexan products (long story short, it had to be essentially bullet proof, was for the roof of a high lift container fork, while it had bars accross the roof portal, there was the possibility something may fall between them, from 8 containers high and smash the driver in the face..)

 

Found the same thing though, after keeping samples in the weather for an extended period of time (big forklifts don't exactly get shedded down on the docks) their clarity degraded to levels that were unacceptable for our situation (or for any situation where you need to see clearly through the product.

 

 

I can't say I'd be keen to go "plastic" windows on a street car (unless I had the $$ + time to replace 12 monthly)

 

 

with some patience, a decent cage builder could easily build you a functional cage that would be fine for daily driving (and hidden enough not to attract the wrong attention.

 

I think the issue with 90% of peoples cages is that they are built off a jig and built to be easily installed (bolt or weld)

 

I'm just about to do a cage on an MR2 which is going to be fun given the space restrictions and the cams regs on angles etc.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • altezzaclub
    altezzaclub

    In 16 years time... "The Girl's AE86"

  • oh what a nissan feeling!
    oh what a nissan feeling!

    This is really really cool, thanks for sharing!   So 2.4 capacity, as light as a 4ag. Cheap as to buy. :hmm:   What are the factory powers numbers for the model you are using?

  • actually the second strongest method of clamping a crank is level with the edge of the block like that, pending how much metal is on the other side, have a look at a deisel or an F20C, they have a spl

Posted Images

I was thinking acrylic windows for the T18. Easy to cut, cheap and work alright but heard that you're not aloud to use them in motorsport, my car is track only so doesn't need to be reoed.

The other issue with acrylic windows is how it breaks (or doesnt completely)

 

Glass tends to shatter and turn into smaller pieces, where as acrylic, when it breaks, turns into nice long pointy shards that are perfect at getting all that dam red stuff out of your fleshbag.

That was the other thing I forgot about acrylic.

the MR10 is the stuff thats in my buddies rx3 race car 3+ years and still looks good, no condensation and no scratches

Bus stop around the corner replaced the glass with it about 6 years ago and much better than the glass which always

ended up broken and all over the place

  • Author

Decided to recover the dash yesterday. Pulled it out, despite the places where it attaches being intact I noticed all the foam was falling out from between the support structure and the vinyl. It has a shocking warp around the dash cluster too. Definitely too ʞ©$ɟed to fix it, so now I need to find one. I also need door cards.

 

I have an adm grill coming and I'm picking up some zenki lotus lights brand new. Also found a spare adm bar. Going for a bit of a zenki theme on this one. Might sell my Kouki bar n mounts.

 

Still need an ecu. Definitely going to buy an Adaptronic e420d.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Hmm used at bus stops you say :P

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Just settled on and purchased an aw11 mr2 alloy radiator.

 

Fits better than the 2zz one I believe. Its slightly smaller overall. The 2zz one didnt fit with the fans on it for thickness. It just fitted for overall size.

 

Hopefully this thinner 42mm thick core and a couple of thermofans and it will fit and be fine.

 

Then its just a matter of a few hoses and installing a filler/reservoir someplace.

Looks good yeah the celica ones are tight.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.