Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Registering Ke35 With 4K ??

Featured Replies

Hi guys my 3k's buggered , I am putting a good condition 4k in my ke35 , but is was wanting to know if there will be any problems with the 4k in there for the road worthy and vic roads . Because the 30's never had 4k in them . Has anyone done this with out any hassles ?? Thanks

changed to a 5k in one of my old KE35. VicRoads couldnt care less. All they wanted was the engine number. Most people wouldnt know the difference anyway.

  • Author

Ok! I suppose I just have to do it and find out . I guess If you got some one that knew then they might pick up on it? But it's hardly a massive upgrade

changed to a 5k in one of my old KE35. VicRoads couldnt care less. All they wanted was the engine number. Most people wouldnt know the difference anyway.

 

Haha I wish!!! I had to get my 5k engineered in my KE-11.

Which technically is correct, your allowed 10% increase without an engineers. Seeing as it's only 100cc bigger you won't have a problem.

 

Stu.

  • Author

Oh ! Ok Sweet so should be good then thanks what about extractors do they consider that a power gain???

Haha I wish!!! I had to get my 5k engineered in my KE-11.

Which technically is correct, your allowed 10% increase without an engineers. Seeing as it's only 100cc bigger you won't have a problem.

 

Stu.

 

the engineer i spoke to said 30% bigger in power

 

so i can't legally put a 5k in my 55 hence me gonan sell it...

vic roads sent me a letter a month after i got my ke35 registered with the 5k stating i needed an engineers certificate goddamn them

I got my ke30 registered with a 5k in it over a year ago now with no problems.

  • Author

I was just speaking with an engineer he says it might pass but it really should have an engineers cert for it . I am not sure what to do should I just wack it in and try my luck or not??

Edited by Gtr rolla

Call Vic roads and explain the situation, I know in nsw you would be fine.

Edited by phil86

That has to be BS! What would an engineer looking at it do for road safety?? He can't look inside, he won't know how much power it makes, and as it sits on factory fittings it should be perfectly safe.

 

Take a number punch and change any "4K" in the engine number to "3K" and slap it in!! :laff:

  • Author

Yeah I think it's a load of BS too , he says beacause the 4k was not an option for a ke35 . He said just flap it in and try your luck! But I don't want put it in and be stuffed about over a pissy 4k engine. I only need it to get the redgo then it comes out for a bigger engine set up' witch I won't be worrying about engineers certs , I'll just keep the same numbers . Who cares 

I put a 4K into a Ke10 3 years ago and never had an issue with vicroads, so I would think a 4k in a ke35 would be fine.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.