The Off-Topic Thread

rian

Members dont see this ad

Its been aborted :(

Today, the launch of the Red Bull Stratos capsule had to be stopped at 11:42 a.m. local time in Roswell, New Mexico just before Felix Baumgartner's giant 30 million cubic foot balloon had been fully inflated and made ready for take off. From early morning the team postponed the launch due to strong winds at 700 feet - the balloon's top - waiting for the right weather window to open. The launch was scheduled for 11:40 a.m., the balloon inflation had begun, and then gusty winds picked up and made a launch impossible.

Also I ground the writing of my cam covers. Can I use bog to smooth it out or will it just melt off?

The metal filler & bog usually have the same base resin ingredient, so will probably fail due to the heat. From what I've seen people do in the past, the method of using finer & finer hand-files, then sandpaper & then polishing seems to have done the job pretty well. It's just a bit of work that's all. :)