Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they've both had gasket kits put through them about a year ago and when i got my car dyno tuned the other day i was told the accellerator pumps werent working properly. o and he had to solder the jets and redrill them smaller!can't sell them till i can find some webbers though. my motor put out 80kw's @the wheels with the solex's hopefuuly a bit more with some good carbs!

Hay ive got a ke38 wagon that needs to be taken away anyone interested???? not road worthy never will be engine goes diff is rooted bla bla bla ill get some pics if someone is interested!! FREE FREE TAKE IT AWAY!! :hmm:

I'm also on the market 4 a t18 diff drum 2 drum and a ae71 rolling shell or similar

Cheers

ps got jamies old ta22 4 sale $1100 and a 3t gte $1200

Gday mate, posted in ur thread about buying your 3tc, i have a t series kicking around, drum to drum, great condition no whine etc, no swaybar mounts but can put some on for an extra $100, how much are you looking to pay? don't really wanna let it go just yet but will do so if i get offered the right amount.

Thanks,

Justin

well what will you be looking at? i might buy the other as a spare if we can agree on a price,

ballpark?

when i do sell them ill sell them with the manifold i reckon cause ill have no use of it. but yeh they'll be pretty cheap :hmm: what would you pay for both carbs on the manifold??? just wondering???? as soon as i find some webbers ill let ya no

cheers simon

when i do sell them ill sell them with the manifold i reckon cause ill have no use of it. but yeh they'll be pretty cheap :hmm: what would you pay for both carbs on the manifold??? just wondering???? as soon as i find some webbers ill let ya no

cheers simon

the webers will fit on your current solex manifold so you can still use that

ok so i have 4 people asking about my rims!!!

1. 1GGTELOLA

2. Nickz

3. jamesrolla

4. rob1

not sure on the offset but they have no dish and they are a set of 4 all in quite good cond, i was asking 180 but if 4 people want em maybe bump it up?

here is a pic

Picture172-1.jpg

Edited by Brendo