Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will have a check tonight but I'm unsure

I'm wrecking a ke55 sedan, all parts are cheap free, missing engine, box, tailshaft, and some little bits and peices, all i need from it is the front and drivers door window, has a hydro clutch conversion, grill and bonnet are gone, dash is shagged, tail lights and headlights are gone.

also wanted the chrome trims that go inside the headlight holes on the grill

i will have a check tonight but I'm unsure

I'm wrecking a ke55 sedan, all parts are cheap free, missing engine, box, tailshaft, and some little bits and peices, all i need from it is the front and drivers door window, has a hydro clutch conversion, grill and bonnet are gone, dash is shagged, tail lights and headlights are gone.

also wanted the chrome trims that go inside the headlight holes on the grill

i'll take the whole diff if you have one.

Your going to swap a WHOLE diff for the sake of working brakes!!! :P

Why not just re-build the whole rear brake setup on the red car (under say $60-70 for shoes and new cylinders) - I'll even help! or wait till you put that commo diff in.

Keep the centre and housings (or just pinion gear) for a different ratio, and sell him the axles. Axles will fit 4.3 and 3.9 as its only the CW and pinion thats different. :jamie:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone wrecking a TA22?? My upholsterer is building a rather nice looking TA, but needs a few tidy bits to finish it.

Namely the front bumper garnish, plus a few other bits.

His name is Nick., and he works at Supertrim, in Springfield ave, Moonah.

Easy way to make some additional NYE cash!!

Hey all got a few parts...

Everything is located Devonport. Delivery can be negotiated, pickup etc.

I have 3 x 3tc motors, all in cars so they will need to be removed. I would like $200 a motor. All of them are good strong motors (bought them all for my project, previous owners assured me of condition), i have had two of them running and they were strong and blew no smoke and made no noises. One motor (the not running one) has just been serviced by me and has done 0 kilometres since the service.

I have 3x t series t50 gearboxes out of t18. I would like $100 a gearbox. All are in good condition, no noises little to no notchyness.

I have two T series diffs, both out of a series one t18. LSD's bolt straight in ( i also sell LSD's ) to these diffs. No swaybar mount model. $300 a diff and $100 a tailshaft.

I have a daytona racing seat with rails to suit t18. I'm asking $200. Still in plastic, literally brand new, never used but has been mounted.

I have a pair of series two t18 front struts, they will come complete with brakes (big stoppers on series 2, proper upgrade for corolla's). Everything needed to bolt the strut in to a ke70 etc, i would like $100.

I have numerous t18 panels (front guards, bonnets, doors, hatches).

Most parts are still in the cars and some assistance in removal would be appreciated.

I own a business (Kyouteki) and several people have dealt with me on this forum and will vouch for my high level of service and honesty.

I am best contactable on my business mobile, 0437 469 557. All hours, all days.

Thanks all!

Justin.

Edited by Bustin_86