Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Author

you should just take the exhaust from cop bait ;) and leave me with your exhaust and leave with some money :)

 

You're not getting my exhaust. :happy:

 

I'm assuming there shouldnt be this much air in my fuel filter?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQMTh_dZE1Q&feature=youtu.be

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

Does your pickup come from the top of the tank or the bottom bung hole?

 

Most fuel pumps are not designed to suck like that if it is from the top. You can buy ones that are designed to though.

  • Author

I'm gonna jack it up at some stage this weekend and have a good look at how he has installed it.

 

Pretty sure he is running the pump on the original line which runs to the top of the tank then down into it.

 

I'm running a Walbro pump.

Does the xE7x have the drain plug in the bottom of the tank?

Loving Peanut Bait. Looking porn as.

Hope you get it all sorted.

  • Author

Loving Peanut Bait. Looking porn as.

Hope you get it all sorted.

 

Cheers bro. Hopefully Ill be able to drive it for more than 30minutes without it breaking/running like crap in the near future. happy.gif

 

I think sorting the fuel delivery should fix most of the issues. Hopefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yep

I'd just get a metric to an adapter and run a speed flow push on hose fitting off that then over to the filter. That will gravity feed it better until you organize a surge tank etc.

 

Stu.

Cheers bro. Hopefully Ill be able to drive it for more than 30minutes without it breaking/running like crap in the near future. happy.gif

 

I think sorting the fuel delivery should fix most of the issues. Hopefully.

 

Hopefully that's all it is, You didn't buy it from the Burleigh Heads area did you?

I saw one just like it getting around a while ago, probably 3 or 4 months ago. It was a twin cam too, from the sound of it.

Yep thats where I got it from. From a guy on AE86DC.

 

It sounded like it was running fine when I heard it. I could have sworn that it had black wheels on it too, not the superlites.

I really have a thing for beige rollas :D

  • Author

Yeah it sounded fine but it wasnt. Its is so much nicer to drive now. Quieter too, doesnt have such an angry bark to it.

 

I think the ECU reset helped a lot with that as I am running 98 and he probably was running 91.

When I first got it it was blowing black shit out the zorst and farting a lot.

I reckon he may have sold it to me cheap as he couldnt be bothered fixing these things and so far its cost me nothing but time.

 

Still has that mean growl from 3500 RPM up. The exhaust is one of my favourite things about it. (apart from the OTT drift pipes).

 

Fuel system and front struts/brakes (if I ever finish building them) and this will be sweet.

 

EDIT: Yeah he had some shitty black rims that I got with it

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Yeah it sounded fine but it wasnt. Its is so much nicer to drive now. Quieter too, doesnt have such an angry bark to it.

 

I think the ECU reset helped a lot with that as I am running 98 and he probably was running 91.

When I first got it it was blowing black shit out the zorst and farting a lot.

I reckon he may have sold it to me cheap as he couldnt be bothered fixing these things and so far its cost me nothing but time.

 

Still has that mean growl from 3500 RPM up. The exhaust is one of my favourite things about it. (apart from the OTT drift pipes).

 

Fuel system and front struts/brakes (if I ever finish building them) and this will be sweet.

 

EDIT: Yeah he had some shitty black rims that I got with it

 

Farting around on over run? Or just whenever?

They sound good when they get up in the rev range ;)

Maybe an ECU and a tune once you get your fuel setup sorted? And when the wallet decides to open.

  • Author

Farting at low RPM, when starting and on initial acceleration. (which all sounds fuel related)

No point getting a tunable ECU if its a stock motor. I'd just be happy to have it running smooth.

Farting at low RPM, when starting and on initial acceleration. (which all sounds fuel related)

No point getting a tunable ECU if its a stock motor. I'd just be happy to have it running smooth.

 

Not going to modify it all??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.