December 11, 201114 yr comment_570961 Would anyone happen to know of a game, or games that have any type of corolla? post here. :happy: Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_570978 All you need to know: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/20232-corollas-in-computer-games/page__p__247433__hl__%2Bcorollas+%2Bin+%2Bgames__fromsearch__1#entry247433 EDIT: hmmm, I thought we had a better listing. Edited December 11, 201114 yr by Trev Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_570985 I know many games have the AE86 in them, like Forza etc. Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_571011 I sold my corolla so i could get a mr2 and race it on Gran Turismo 5 :happy: Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_571021 Call of Duty MW3 looks like it has KE70's and Honda Jazz's Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571094 Ye olde Sega GT2002 on the XBox has a TE27 in it :D Many cool cars in that game... Report
December 12, 201114 yr Author comment_571102 Yeah, most games seem to have the ae86's but never any k series :( Report
December 13, 201114 yr comment_571260 Call of Duty MW3 looks like it has KE70's and Honda Jazz's As well as Battlefield 3. Apparently the KE70s are delibrately blown up. I don't have the game, but my anti-corolla mates absolutely "no-life" this game, and they told me that many KE70 Corolla's get blown up. :( Ye olde Sega GT2002 on the XBox has a TE27 in it :D Many cool cars in that game... +1. :yes: I've got a Green TE27 with complete upgrades. I also have the TA22 Celica with complete upgrades. They're both practically the same things. They have the same statistics. Yeah, most games seem to have the ae86's but never any k series :( +1. :yes: Forza Motorsport should consider putting in K-Series Corolla's in Forza 5. :) Josh :cool: Edited December 13, 201114 yr by ewt Report
December 13, 201114 yr comment_571309 Yeah definitely need some K-series in a few games. I would buy them haha! Theres a little 86 Trueno in this though haha - http://www.driftlegends.com/ Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_571585 I sold my corolla so i could get a mr2 and race it on Gran Turismo 5 :happy: I'm a turkey, go play forza its what real men do after they purchase a sexbox after growing up and leaving that playstation pop behind GET IT IN YAHHHHH :y::P Edited December 27, 201114 yr by philbey Report
December 15, 201114 yr comment_571645 In gt5 IT goes pretty well , need to run a odd setup on the car to get rid of its evil traight of being twitchy. Love to play PP racing on the Jap servers , only server where there is some kind of racing idea and not someone trying to pass you on the inside from 10 car lengths back. Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_574410 There is a couple of AE series lookalikes in GTA IV :happy: Giving them a thrashing at the moment. Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_574944 There is a couple of AE series lookalikes in GTA IV :happy: Giving them a thrashing at the moment. I think there called 'Futo's or something. They actually look a bit like an 86 which is cool when your running people down. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now