Ke70 Springs

Heath.

hey guys. hope every one had a good christmas!

now its time to get some nice stiff springs! diffs locked and ready to go. cars almost done!!

Now i have been looking for a while now.... i have come too

ajps springs. 3.9 at the front and like 3.2 at the back....

and the other i havnt overly looked into but just some whiteline ones. but they don't make super lows for the ke70! please guys i need some help.

i wanna get it sitting about 120mm off the ground if that helps at all... it will be used for mainly street but will wanna slide it on those rainny nights alone :P

Members dont see this ad

hey guys. hope every one had a good christmas!

now its time to get some nice stiff springs! diffs locked and ready to go. cars almost done!!

Now i have been looking for a while now.... i have come too

ajps springs. 3.9 at the front and like 3.2 at the back....

and the other i havnt overly looked into but just some whiteline ones. but they don't make super lows for the ke70! please guys i need some help.

i wanna get it sitting about 120mm off the ground if that helps at all... it will be used for mainly street but will wanna slide it on those rainny nights alone :P

Falcon springs?

Do the tyres scritch and scrub when you're driving into a carpark at walking speed?

How is the understeer now? Does it push straight ahead more?

I can see its better than having one wheel light up, but its such a poor compromise compared to having a clutch pack in there.

Keep it high and hard, the cops don't notice high.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered springs through AJPS once. Took 2 months to get to me and when they arrived they weren't what I ordered and I've got a feeling he just gets a spring place in SA (aurora springs?) to make them up and then put his own tax on it. If I got springs again I would probably just chop falcon springs up, Save a couple of hundred $ and probably be more satisfied. Also lots of places are to make up any kind of custom spring with the diameter/height/strength you need, AFAIK King springs offer this service...

Have a look at 97ish model rav4 rear springs man, saw some at the wreckers, look perfect size and firmness for the front springs in a ke70. I had them next to ke70 standards, they're probably 5mm bigger diametre but should still fit better then falcons. They were about the same length that i cut ke70 one down to.

hahaha no sH&t rav 4 springs? hahah that would be pretty cool. and there wouldnt be any mistake with the parts btw my mate lives in perth and he will actually go there buy them and send them to me. he has a ke70 him self too so with all luck i would get the right ones.

or... i could go in the other direction and get some coils for the front and most likly the coon springs in rear... but then it would be like driving with bloody blocks insted of springs >.<

Edited by Heath.

• 2 weeks later...

cops in vic are pretty stupid, bein pulled ova countless times and not once did the coppers ask or suspect i had a locker, its not as bad has everyone makes it out to be... leaves trible tyre marks on the drive way, but can only hear it in sarvos.., chopped falcon in the back sprayed yellow got me thru 2 rwc ;) lol make em look good clean cuts... i used kings springs in front as i like a comfy ride still :)

post-12275-0-72713000-1327149211_thumb.jpg

dats it after rwc 10.5cm full tank, was the lowest it wuld drop was pretty stiff still.. i used commies wagon shockers to fe2 type

good luck

Edited by shayden