Exhaust - Suggestions Please!

turbo_rolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*quote ke50*i must admit it only suits some cars though.

not yours......sorry dude

your car is too round and vintage to have "drifto" spec exhaust.....

but that's my opinion, and i'm an asshole

duals;

pics not working?!

Edited by mikeys toy

*quote ke50*i must admit it only suits some cars though.

not yours......sorry dude

your car is too round and vintage to have "drifto" spec exhaust.....

but that's my opinion, and i'm an asshole

duals;

pics not working?!

meh, some people like it, some people don't. the pics don't really do it justice anyhow.

thanks for your opinion.

Ah, might look around to see what the pricing on the tips from other places are. Both places i rang quoted roughly that amount though, so we'll see. If it costs $250 at the end of the day i'll be happy with that. Extractors were about $380 from memory, so i'll shop around and see what i can get them for! :)

Ah, might look around to see what the pricing on the tips from other places are. Both places i rang quoted roughly that amount though, so we'll see. If it costs $250 at the end of the day i'll be happy with that. Extractors were about $380 from memory, so i'll shop around and see what i can get them for! :)

I got quoted $280 for new extractors....Maybe you need to go to a new exhaust shop.

my entire exhaust was free, and i've never paid for a set of extractors ^_^

my old mate has an rx7 which i've helped work on. somehow or other it wound up with a chrome tip. i turned up with a can of gloss black engine enamel one day and started spraying the exhaust and he was like "oh thank god!"

Yeah, $380 seemed pretty dear for extractors so that's why i wasnt going to pursue it further for a while, but $280 is much more reasonable. I'll do a search on them after :( I reckon black tip would look a bit better too, and it'd probably keep the cost down if its not a "chrome" tip i guess. Definately not paying $70-$80 for a small piece of bent steel though, so i'll keep looking! :)