4Age Fwd To Rwd

Alvarado.e09

Members dont see this ad

but on the other hand it may cost you significantly mroe again to rebuild an engine that you just paid 750bucks for!

id be inclined to buy it too, take the risk that its a good runner.

what engine we talking about here? 20V?

I'm not sure i belive 100,000kms on a ~20yr old engine.

Yeah I'm thinking about buying that engine its a 16v running with warranty 100k miles. My finished plan for my Sr5 would have a 2AZ-FE In it like LittleRedSpirit. I have a Scion Tc i love it and i don't plan on selling it any time soon. My dad has a full machine shop about 4 hours from me and he already told me we could built a full car if i wanted. I just want to get an engine in the 86 for now to have some fun. The 2AZ-FE will come in time not in a rush. Because I'm getting a new running engine my block and head are now for sale if anybody is interested.

Thanks for all the help and support guys.

Okay guys so i keep changing my mind. There is a SR20 for sale engine and tranny for 1300k. I found a mount kit for 350 at http://www.wrench-pro.com/

My problem is I'm not sure on what needs to be changed for this to work or modified. I looked around and couldn't really find a step by step swap. What would i do with my gauges will i have to do custom?

I'm going to be using my ae86 for drift so i think the SR20 would help alot at the track.

Maybe i will decide what i want to do soon I'm ready to drive my new car :)

• 3 weeks later...

So I ordered a 4AGE 16V for 700 and a bell housing for 105 already here I also i a new cluster today.

I pulled the engine last weekend I'm not planning on using the A/C or Power Steering the only thing i want to work is the heater.

I still need to wire the fuel pump I'm not really sure how to do that?

I'm going to replace the broken plastic with my sr5 plastic.

photo-2.jpg

I'm not sure on what hoses i need to keep for my heater to work? I want to take pretty much everything out that i don't need.

photo-3.jpg

Just a picture of my 86 :)

photo-4.jpg

Picked up the engine from the shop today it has everything on it manifolds and clutch oil cooler adaptor. I need to get the fuel pump working I was thinking putting the power on a switch to make it easy. Everything is coming together super fast I'm so happy. I have never driven any ae86 Its like I have crazy Blue Balls right now haha.