Layla, The Ke26

rolla van man

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Getting stuck into rebuilding the 4k.. Picking up my twin weber manifol and linkage Saturday morning then I'll just keep kicking along with pulling things apart... Still not seeing this thing finished anytime soon, stay tuned for detail. Will post more restoration/destruction pics tonight :) cheers

• 2 weeks later...

So now that I've lost my license I've been getting stuck into the old girl. I think I have a theory, the more parts you pull off your Rolla, the more rust you'll find :( hahaha got all my supercharger stuff together and cleared some room in the shed. Getting thru this buil slowly but surely. Hopefully will be done and on the road in the next 12-18 months. Any suggestions or advice on this build is appreciated, I'm a dental technician by trade so 90% I'm guessing what to do next haha

Cheers everyone,

Leigh

I'd mount your intercooler and run plumbing before paint. You'll hate the world if you have to cut/drill holes into fresh paint.

Yeah that's true haha I think I've found a way around that tho. As I'll only be using 2-2.5 inch pipe for the cooler, there is two holes in the rad support where te horns were. So I've moved the horns and now ive got two holes perfect for the pipes, just gotta work put how to mount the cooler itself :) slowly getting there!

Edited by rolla van man