Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

I would appreciate it alot if you could get the number for me as i live in the other direction but am interested :'( maybe some piccies too??

 

Thanks, will

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 896k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

yea mate, if i see it again i will pull it up and get some details.

Last night on Hidley, KE20 (?) red with primer gave a :'( but you didnt see. also a heap of Ksevs, nothing to distinctive.

Also today on a backstreet in Morphett vale near doctors/south roads, a KE30/55 for sale same colour as mine.. terrible condition $300 with running 3k(?) just if anyone wanted a 3k with spare scrap metal.

Spotted a Blue 30/35 or 55 on Beach Rd. Had 55 grille and spotties. gave each other a wave. Dunno if he's on here :'(

On Thursday I spotted a bright sky blue KE..I'm going to go with 55, up at Bridgewater, he had a transformer badge where the Corolla one goes on the front grille, it looked SO good :'( I complemented him on it....and I asked him if he'd heard of RollaClub and he said yeah, and then looked at me weird.....

I was @ lonsdale you pull it friday & I seen a nice looking Ke30 with white walls & heaps of other shit on it.. but it was locked in the police zone. :'(

it had P plates up 2 :P

heaps of corolla parts there out the back :D

I was @ lonsdale you pull it friday & I seen a nice looking Ke30 with white walls & heaps of other shit on it.. but it was locked in the police zone. :'(

it had P plates up 2 :P

heaps of corolla parts there out the back :D

 

yea i see that there everytime i go there

been there for a couple of months at least.

damn it hurts to see it there

Its a KE30 2dr aswell :'(

spotted a ke30 for sale down at the quix at noarlunga.

spoke to the owner and the guy who just bought it.

he's a member on here too.

nice to see its comin into the club :P

yea i see that there everytime i go there

been there for a couple of months at least.

damn it hurts to see it there

:P :) :y: :) why god? why? :sob:

spotted a ke26 wagon today on glynburn road

 

old bloke driving about 40k's an hour holding up the traffic lol

Yes i have ditched the whitewall/hubbies look. My plan was to put these wider rims on and then lower it... but now i am moneyless... >.< ! So it will have to wait. What do you think?? I have been missing the whitewall/hubbies look lately. What to do?

 

- w

 

 

Haha... I'm the worst person to give an unbiased answer on this. I been doing whitewalls and hubbies on all my cars for many many years and I still love that look. Thats the only reason I haven't put the caps on my 11 yet cos I wanted it to look a little diff to my usual style.

spotted a ke26 wagon today on glynburn road

 

old bloke driving about 40k's an hour holding up the traffic lol

bamboo corolla?

 

he live just around the corner from me, and isnt interested in selling it :P

:P :) :y: :) why god? why? :sob:

 

we could get a possy together and break in to save the poor rolla.

but who would get it?...me :sob: i thought of it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.