Spotted

Jared

Spotted a matt black ke11 today at Barossa Valley Toyota, The guy is wanting to get rid of it, any prices around 1500 would be considered and he would throw in a spare 4k aswell. Currently running 3k.

He asked me if I could spread the word around but that requires effort. Anyone interested should just go to Barossa Valley Toyota as there is no real contact details, or any for that matter.

Also spotted his other car, a white KE10 with 5k, whitewalls, Venetians etc etc.

That would be Nathan! He's a mechanic at Barossa Valley Toyota!

The KE11's been thrashed but the KE10 is in overrated condition! It's a 2 speed auto though lol

Yeah Nathan's an awesome lad, he came on a Barossa Valley rollaclub car cruise that we had a year or so ago! My old KE55 (Phil's) was on the cruise, and Nathan had his overrated KE10 and his mate drove that Matt black KE11 he's trying to sell (which used to be white)!

I've Spotted Phil a number of times on Lyndoch road too!

Also Spotted a nice KE55 (blue) Sedan, P Plater, at Tanunda Caltex on Thursday! Blonde chick driving it!

Cheers,

KJ :-)

Members dont see this ad

spotted a green ke20 on brighton rd parked out the front of some surf shop on saturday around lunchtime.

had whitewalls, looked in pretty good nick.

i slowed down to have a suss then realised there was traffic behind me, oops.

cheers, scott

so its for sale again?

definitely sounds like his; one owner, 91000km, lowered, minta stocky

Cheers, Ben.

It's up on Carsales for $3200. Seriously that is the only car that would make me consider selling my AE71. I am giving it some serious thought.

Spotted a whole heap of KE70's yesterday at the cruise, was good fun guys :)

Spotted Murderess at the lights near Brahma Lodge Hotel yesterday.

Spotted a whole heap of KE70's yesterday at the cruise, was good fun guys :)

Cruise, what cruise? Damn.

A.

Spotted Murderess at the lights near Brahma Lodge Hotel yesterday.

Cruise, what cruise? Damn.

A.

Welcome to two months ago where it has been posted in the SA Section and pinned. There is no excuse for not knowing about it :)

We will forgive you if you attend the next one, otherwise we will not :D

I spotted a couple of KE1X coupes all smashed up with some useable (sic) parts on them outside a workshop in Unley. I don't know what the plans for them are but they had some parts on them that were ok. They had been in crashes though and sitting there for a while. It was a KE11 SL and a KE15? Sprinter. The KE11 had a good rear bar, bootlid and tail lights. The Sprinter had a good rear bar and nothing else.

Buy it LukeAE71,

I went and looked at i and talked to Luis, he has just tuned and serviced it and says its a very nice car to drive... he has put it back to stock height as well.

Buy it Luke, it is rad :) would look mental with those sigma rims on it ?! ?!

Go! Go! Go! Call him! atleast have a look :D

Buy it LukeAE71,

I went and looked at i and talked to Luis, he has just tuned and serviced it and says its a very nice car to drive... he has put it back to stock height as well.

Buy it Luke, it is rad :P would look mental with those sigma rims on it ?! ?!

Go! Go! Go! Call him! atleast have a look :P

I don't have the spare coin for it, if I did buy it I would have to sell my 71. At the moment I wouldn't want to part with my 71 for less than about 4 grand so..... :hmm:

I spotted quite possibly the best KE55 today, white with challengers on it going down Main South Road. Barely any rust at all and I mean barely. Only rust spot I could see was from around the fuel filler. All the doors, sills etc were overrated. Awesome little car :lol:

Spotted ANDY.H in his overrated KE30 last Friday arvo near Smart rd. I was in the green VK wagon, you have to get a thread up for your car, it is really my favourite KE30.

Also spotted a blue KE36 going down Smart rd yesterday around 3:30pm

Cheers, Ben.