Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

spotted 'vixen' (in fine form) at romeos iga on lower north east road

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 893.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Spotted a white KE20 on Saturday at 12:15pm on a trailer on Marion Rd crossing Daws Rd intersection heading South.

 

Does someone have a new project?

spotted 'vixen' (in fine form) at romeos iga on lower north east road

 

I saw another sportivo across the road while I was there...my daughter was at the service station and almost got into it (got into a panic because she thought I'd left without her), then realised it wasn't my car!!!

I saw another sportivo across the road while I was there...my daughter was at the service station and almost got into it (got into a panic because she thought I'd left without her), then realised it wasn't my car!!!

ohh crap! lucky she didnt get into it.

i saw a very nice one last night on my way home aswell

Greenhill road last night - two white ke70 - sedan and wagon?

spotted scott in his wag turning off lonny highway. :y:

Yeah Jay is making it look nice and the way it always should have been... Don't get me wrong I would have had it that way too but I wanted it to be streetable and in the 4 months I had it on the road the 5-0 never looked twice at it :y: That was one damn clean car to modify :)

 

Yeah such a clean car. He got defected in it but they wrote the paint code instead of the vin number so cleared it withing five minutes. I loled.

spotted scott in his wag turning off lonny highway. :P

 

 

good spot :y:

were u rollin in ur 30 bro? i didnt see ya.

 

cheers, scott

Spotted Scott in the wags a few days ago too.

 

Also spotted Troy's Mazda wags today, looks sweet :y:

good spot :y:

were u rollin in ur 30 bro? i didnt see ya.

 

cheers, scott

 

Yeh boosted past in my white 2dr

I saw another sportivo across the road while I was there...my daughter was at the service station and almost got into it (got into a panic because she thought I'd left without her), then realised it wasn't my car!!!

 

haha she did that with my car when i first got it aswell :locked:

Greenhill road last night - two white ke70 - sedan and wagon?

 

Prob me did it have wantan's?

Not sure, you were infront, i was level with the white wagon... hmmmmm

Spotted nickyboy sitting at the lights on Goodwood Road at 7pm tonight behind a blue Hachi Roku. Was like Rolla heaven.

 

I was driving my mother somewhere at the time and she was very impressed by your car Nick. Big :locked: from her.

WHERE WAS THE HONK!!!!!

 

i ran that 86 down :locked:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.