Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Last night on Hidley, KE20 (?) red with primer gave a :'( but you didnt see. also a heap of Ksevs, nothing to distinctive.

Also today on a backstreet in Morphett vale near doctors/south roads, a KE30/55 for sale same colour as mine.. terrible condition $300 with running 3k(?) just if anyone wanted a 3k with spare scrap metal.

On Thursday I spotted a bright sky blue KE..I'm going to go with 55, up at Bridgewater, he had a transformer badge where the Corolla one goes on the front grille, it looked SO good :'( I complemented him on it....and I asked him if he'd heard of RollaClub and he said yeah, and then looked at me weird.....

I was @ lonsdale you pull it friday & I seen a nice looking Ke30 with white walls & heaps of other shit on it.. but it was locked in the police zone. :'(

it had P plates up 2 :P

heaps of corolla parts there out the back :D

yea i see that there everytime i go there

been there for a couple of months at least.

damn it hurts to see it there

Yes i have ditched the whitewall/hubbies look. My plan was to put these wider rims on and then lower it... but now i am moneyless... >.< ! So it will have to wait. What do you think?? I have been missing the whitewall/hubbies look lately. What to do?

- w

Haha... I'm the worst person to give an unbiased answer on this. I been doing whitewalls and hubbies on all my cars for many many years and I still love that look. Thats the only reason I haven't put the caps on my 11 yet cos I wanted it to look a little diff to my usual style.