Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
white one? that was joshyouwahs old car. it has been strippppppppped!

yeh like i said good for cut and reweld sections :y: just noticed some sa guys are trying to keep the smashed and rusted on the road instead of sending them to the scrap heap so i thought id give a heads up.

Edited by Budowski

Spotted a Willowy green 55 just out of Gawler on the Lyndoch road, gave each other a wave :y:

Spotted a ROOFLESS silver TA22 in the Main street of Williamstown

KE20 heading up my street, gave each other a wave. apparantly a mate of a mate.

definatly starting to think theres a real sence of community within corolla owners, and not just on Rollaclub.com.

Last but not least, saw that another biker got cleaned up on gorge road this arvo. Scary thing was that i was on gorge road at about the same time. Plus i think i saw the group the guy was with as i pulled over waiting for some slow cars to get further ahead of me.

Its the 3rd motorbike smash/fatality that ive seen in as many weeks on gorge rd alone :D

Spotted a tidy beige KE70 pano at about 3Pm this arvo pulling onto Lower North East rd

Also a overrated pale blue KE70 wagon with roof racks driving down Unley rd about 4:30pm

Cheers, Ben.

Forgot that on Saturday I also spotted a red KE36/38 panelvan. was for sale a while ago on here

had MA61s I think, pretty low, and bouncing down Awoonga rd about 4:45pm. driver had dreadlocks

Cheers, Ben.

no wayyy luke :P

Sorry man.... I drove past it twice, even wrote down the no. plates in case I had yours confused. But it is definitely different, doesn't have all the windows. It was running like 12 slot chromies or whatever they are. At first I just thought it was yours with different rims on but alas it was not.

It was parked just down from Nickyboy's house, can't believe he didn't see it.

Oh and I spotted Nicky's new KE30 outside his house. Like the venetian, needs to be lower tho and whitewalls and visor. Looks to be fairly clean though with the exception of the rust on the boot. That shits like cancer :hmm: