69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

You should be right i reckon. It comes with mounts but i'll make my own to sit it where i want it.

I'm going to ran a black banner along the top of the windscreen anyway as the sun here is fcking annoying in the afternoon and the sun shades don't do much as just gets you in the eyes round the corners.

Plus the moor i move the visors the looser they'll get and everytime i hit a bump they'll fall down

haha that shade thing is so dodgy i love it. I don't know why u would want one of those huge multi-mirrors though.. ? I mean apart from the wtf factor, imagine those with cars behind u at night, you would be hating life.

I grabbed a mirror off a late 80s camry or something it has the day/night flick thingy which is super handy and its a bit bigger than a corolla one so u can see better too. oh yeah and it was free ;)

hey mate, this thing is awesome, i have a 1970 corona with bike carbs on it, they were cool and worked ok but the carbs i got were a bit crap so i'm just building a new head with a weber or something like that, i might do it again one day with some r1 carbs as the ones i have were off a 250cc bike i think haha:P

Cheers, it's pretty dunga though. So much so that yesterday we made the decision to sand it back and respray it when the weathers right.

It's been resprayed before, and it doesn't look like it's been prepped properly, the old guy kept it in a carport and i think now i have it parked outside the weathers just having it's way with it.

So i'll be replacing the bonnet, boot and stone tray with ones i'll hopefully be getting this weekend and start tidying it up a bit.

It'll just be a quick 2 coats or something in white to tidy it after some work.

But i do have plans to respray this another colour sometime in the near-ish future.

Yeah the bike carbs should be fun, but they won't be going on until i rebuild that 5k-c (the orange one) and put it in.

When the manual conversion takes place in couple of weeks the 4k-u will go back in with extractors, 32/36 i have laying around and possibly a mild cam