Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
new exhaust almost finished, then its intercooler piping, timing belt (again) and then a tune. hopefully be ready for the 9th march cruise to terrigal.

Awesome, i'll be there...

good luck with everything, and if u see a white Charade on the cruise, give us a beep.

cheers,

Mark M

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi congrats on the build it looks really good. Just out of interest due to doing a conversion on a KE26 sson I am just wondering what front brake setup you are running? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, once again very good project and goodluck with the rest of it

hi,

its using ke55 discs and calipers (girlock ones) and a remote booster which is all engineered.

i also just got it engineered for the turbo as well, so it will be a totally legit twin cam turbo ke20 when its back on the road.

makes me think i'll have to start saving for a good rear end diff conversion and w5x box package.

an update with the gauges all in and wired up.

01052008003il0.jpg

01052008ur1.jpg

i'm thinking of mounting the coils inside the cabin under the dash as there is heaps of room there and it would look a lot neater.

...but i read you shouldn't pass the ht leads through metal, or does that just mean i need chunky grommets to add insulation?

has anyone done this? it looks to be an easy job, just 4 neat holes in the firewall.

Edited by Jono