Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Should sound good too. Loud but good. Mind you I have one center muffler and 3 hotdogs and its not loud.

 

 

Ahhhhhhhhhh I wanna drive mine so bad, someone come up and help me bolt it all in.

 

I'm hoping it sounds good.

You bring it here and i'll bolt it all in ;)

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

  • Author

Threw the exhaust on. I used the wrong rubber mounts :( I just bought the commo ones because they were 50c each but they are way to to long the CAT is like 50mm of the ground. Thats why its on a bit of an angle

 

Otherwise very happy. Looks good to, I though its was going to be a miles past the bumper but it sits flush.

2012-10-29_10-19-04_535.jpg

Dude I was just at your house, I stole your new exhaust, sorry.

 

post-9612-0-55294300-1351472844.jpeg

You could rip the rear bar off on dori days for the mad jdms then it'll hang out

  • Author

Very nice Rian.

 

Does this thing drive yet?

 

Nah but I have the week off so hopefully I can change that.

If you could drop by at all let me know.

Nah but I have the week off

 

No you don't! You have to study!!

  • Author

Haha yeah that. My plan is 1/2 day uni the other 1/2 car.

 

I just fixed up the exhaust

2012-10-29_13-05-03_923.jpg

  • Author



Update later on

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

God damn, Now i'm cycling through Cube in my iTunes.

Edited by Jono.C

As am I.

 

Hustle mang!

 

EDIT: Cube's just about the only hip hop/whatever it is that I listen to. Bit of biggie etc. But nothing else.

Edited by Willis

  • Author

Oh yeah my car runs! Really well to.

Tried to film it but it was too loud lol

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.