June 18, 201214 yr comment_610805 17th Feb and 16th June. Edited June 18, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
June 18, 201214 yr comment_610810 My car will definitely be done by then count me in!.... Unless something comes up or I've broken it by then. Report
June 19, 201214 yr comment_610906 I'll be there as usual....... Hopefully we can get a showing of all models again Report
June 19, 201214 yr comment_611004 17th Feb might be a bit too soon for me to have my ke20 finished but 16th June it will be done and ready for all to see (but hopefully ill be at both) Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_615296 I suppose I had better get out of first gear and get moving on the bee.....it may not be show quality by then but hopefully its driveable ;D Report
July 14, 201214 yr comment_615352 I suppose I had better get out of first gear and get moving on the bee.....it may not be show quality by then but hopefully its driveable ;D have you started working on it yet???? Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_615621 Lol no fly haven't even gotten it home yet. Damn I'm slack.....unfortunately the cressy has a blown head gasket so its not going anywhere thus no car to tow it with. Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_615640 I'll do my best to grace you all with my presents. Tho doubtful I will be driving a Toyota, but with lucky the Subaru might have extra height :) (Titled edited also btw.) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now