Ke55 Race Car (Trolla)

jimi91

Members dont see this ad

Neg Camber isn't necessarily a good thing on dirt... I know those off road buggies run a bit of positive because it bites in to the dirt better to aid in turning in...

I have no experience with KE's or tuning on dirt so i could be totally wrong :P

Yep your wrong

• Upvote 1

Neg Camber isn't necessarily a good thing on dirt... I know those off road buggies run a bit of positive because it bites in to the dirt better to aid in turning in...

I have no experience with KE's or tuning on dirt so i could be totally wrong :P

yeah my dad has modified lower control arms on his rally car :P The camber helps u turn better but also straightens the wheel when u turn so some camber will help ;) Ive even heard of people putting some toe in on the solid diff :P

See ya

Jimi

yeah my dad has modified lower control arms on his rally car :P The camber helps u turn better but also straightens the wheel when u turn so some camber will help ;) Ive even heard of people putting some toe in on the solid diff :P

See ya

Jimi

Found a big improvement from running slight negative camber from relocated pivot points (and roll centre). Toe out can help with turn in as well but will make the car twitchier to drive.

Modding the diff was the next step on mine - both camber and toe in.

I've been thinking roll centers lately. Where about's did you put yours?

Never actually measured it or anything technical, but I'm guessing it would of altered with the relocated front pivot points. They were moved up and out.

PS. Snot and Jimmi - one of you needs to change your pic. I'm confused as hell!

Edited by coln72