Ke70 Stock Great Conditon

bennet_3

Members dont see this ad

what do you think

I think that if you are a young kid then you shouldn't buy it as it will end up with cut springs, a locked diff, dents, mis-matched wheels and look like all the other E7's that were in good condition before being purchased as a drifter.

I think that if you are a young kid then you shouldn't buy it as it will end up with cut springs, a locked diff, dents, mis-matched wheels and look like all the other E7's that were in good condition before being purchased as a drifter.

Kinda agree but it's not just drifters that do that..

Nope. Pov P platers have been building shitty cars long before they were associated with the drift scene.

You old guys just blame anything you don't like on Drifters or "Flat cappers"

I'm not going to get into it here but all i'll say is you're wrong.

Nope. Pov P platers have been building shitty cars long before they were associated with the drift scene.

You old guys just blame anything you don't like on Drifters or "Flat cappers"

I'm not going to get into it here but all i'll say is you're wrong.

I'm going to have to agree with you Jono. Not every young person that owns an E7 drives a ʞ©$ɟed up, dinged up, sorry example of one to be used as a "fully sick drifter".

Take a look at Matt(schlong_13)'s "Cadbury" KE70. It's clean as. Doesn't drift it, young guy. Nice car.

There are alot of douchebags out there but you are generalising the whole flatcap thing way too much.

Edited by Willis

*AHEM*

p1010228t.jpg